Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #8) [Korea]

Which artwork you want to see as lenticular ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 10th, 2014
Audio: English DTS HD 7.1, Chinese, Thai
Subtitle: Korean, English, All Chinese, Portuguese, Thai, Bahasa, Indonesian, Malaysian
Print run: 1K (numbered)
Price: 44.99$
Pre-order link: (Pre-orders were live Feb. 14)
- Lenticular edition: 700 print run (Order Limit 3x PP) - here (Sold out!)
- 1/4 slip edition: 300 print run (Order limit 2x PP)
- here (Sold out!)

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

13922039987962494.jpg

13922038446390.jpg

Detail packaging:
- Thor: The Dark World Character art card
- booklet
- Clear full plastic slip (as Thor 2 KR edition) as gift for pre-order bonus
- kimchidvd exclusive sticker
- kimchidvd numbered art card
- 6x art card will be included

Lenticular Artwork for poll:
#1 artwork candidate (lighting is lenticular effect) - confirmed

??1.jpg

#2 artwork candidate (lighting is lenticular effect)
??3.jpg
#3 artwork candidate
??4.jpg

Pre-order Time: Time 8PM (KR) / 11AM UK / 6AM USA(East) / Aus 22PM (south) Click HERE and use dropdown box for your local time

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 772
Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to contact them to check. I did with their GOT S5 listing to confirm its the UK edition and not an import - they replied confirming it was. No reason to think its not genuine - I mean its their picture they uploaded ;)
I contacted the seller and he replied quite vaguely that it's the KimchiDVD exclusive. Apparently the PET slip is included too and he sent me this photo to reassure me. However, the photo is just taken from Google images and relates to a US eBay listing :rolleyes:
$_1.JPG

Something doesn't seem quite right IMO and the fact he had a total of 13 copies of this gem? :cautious: (3 apparently sold as of now). Hmmm :coffee:

(Fortunately I already have my copy but curiosity got the better of me :p;))

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
If something appears too good to be true it usually is. I'd be very surprised if this turns out to be real. Hope those who bought it don't struggle to get their refunds.

IMG_4496.JPG
I contacted the seller and he replied quite vaguely that it's the KimchiDVD exclusive. Apparently the PET slip is included too and he sent me this photo to reassure me. However, the photo is just taken from Google images and relates to a US eBay listing :rolleyes:
View attachment 335674

Something doesn't seem quite right IMO and the fact he had a total of 13 copies of this gem? :cautious: (3 apparently sold as of now). Hmmm :coffee:

(Fortunately I already have my copy but curiosity got the better of me :p;))

I contacted them as well yesterday and they said it was 100% legit. Also asked for a photo and got this one.
Didn't fancy risking it to be fair, so I'll hit lads on this.

Yup - I received this strange message...

Hi
I am on USA for my brother wedding on 11th of October and i will be back on Friday, Oct the 12th
The invitation came to me late.
Amazon limited our date to dispatch.
So i have to dispatch the order or i loss point,
This is my younger brother's wedding and I could not refuse.
Sorry for the delay.
I let my sons to answer all question to help all buyers,
And if anything Difficult for them to know i told them to send me a message so i can help them with answer.
And i also left for them all the information about each item.
I hope that no problem with you,and as soon i get back i will send you the order recorded.
Or you can cancel your order.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch and my sons will get back to you.
Kind regards
GOODMOVIES
Many thanks

So order was "dispatched" this morning, yet they are saying it wont be dispatched until 12 October.... hmmm seems legit

Yup - I received this strange message...

Hi
I am on USA for my brother wedding on 11th of October and i will be back on Friday, Oct the 12th
The invitation came to me late.
Amazon limited our date to dispatch.
So i have to dispatch the order or i loss point,
This is my younger brother's wedding and I could not refuse.
Sorry for the delay.
I let my sons to answer all question to help all buyers,
And if anything Difficult for them to know i told them to send me a message so i can help them with answer.
And i also left for them all the information about each item.
I hope that no problem with you,and as soon i get back i will send you the order recorded.
Or you can cancel your order.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch and my sons will get back to you.
Kind regards
GOODMOVIES
Many thanks

So order was "dispatched" this morning, yet they are saying it wont be dispatched until 12 October.... hmmm seems legit
Nigerian princes are getting married in the States now? Must be a destination wedding. :rofl:

In all seriousness, Amazon takes like 2-3 weeks to do payouts on orders to avoid scams like these. It sounds like this guy is trying to convince people to sit on their complaints/cancellations until they can cash out their Amazon seller's balance and disappear. :bag:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and D3mon
So, the saga ends with a whimper...I held my nerve and kept my order in and ended up with a refund from the seller anyway with this ever so slightly cryptic message:

Hi
I thought a lot before I made this annoying decision for some,
But it's the only way for me not to have another stroke or heart attack.
I am fifty-three years old and this job made me tired of the lack of patience of some customers.
I have worked hard to keep the sales name intact for almost a year.
But the lack of patience, as I said.
When the few of us ruined all the effort that I have done.
So to satisfy others all my work gone for nothing.
So I decided to cancel all the orders awaiting shipment,
And when each customer reaches the money that he paid,
I will cancel my subscription here and give my hope to God.
It remains to say that I regret all those who may i promised them to send their order to them.
And i hope They understand that.
Thank you

Bummer...but on the other hand £75 back in the bank (which then went on BF GOTG 2 about 5mins ago :rofl:)

So, the saga ends with a whimper...I held my nerve and kept my order in and ended up with a refund from the seller anyway with this ever so slightly cryptic message:

Hi
I thought a lot before I made this annoying decision for some,
But it's the only way for me not to have another stroke or heart attack.
I am fifty-three years old and this job made me tired of the lack of patience of some customers.
I have worked hard to keep the sales name intact for almost a year.
But the lack of patience, as I said.
When the few of us ruined all the effort that I have done.
So to satisfy others all my work gone for nothing.
So I decided to cancel all the orders awaiting shipment,
And when each customer reaches the money that he paid,
I will cancel my subscription here and give my hope to God.
It remains to say that I regret all those who may i promised them to send their order to them.
And i hope They understand that.
Thank you

Bummer...but on the other hand £75 back in the bank (which then went on BF GOTG 2 about 5mins ago :rofl:)

I ordered GOT s5 from that seller and got the same messages about being away at a wedding in USA then got the 2nd message he was giving it up..

Its strange how he decides to give it up when he is supposed to be in usa at a wedding..lol

He has now refunded...hate these scammers wasting people's time :(

:sorry:But! :whistle:I would need an Info (Help)...:notworthy:Please!
There are from the Lenticular Edition a Copy with Number 000/700.
And a Copy with a wrong Card the Lenticular Edition a Copy with Number 000/300.With the Card from the 1/4 Slip Edition.Mistaken!:)
Is there more Copies or only this one?:rolleyes:
Can someone help me?:whistle: Please!:notworthy:

:sorry:But! :whistle:I would need an Info (Help)...:notworthy:Please!
There are from the Lenticular Edition a Copy with Number 000/700.
And a Copy with a wrong Card the Lenticular Edition a Copy with Number 000/300.With the Card from the 1/4 Slip Edition.Mistaken!:)
Is there more Copies or only this one?:rolleyes:
Can someone help me?:whistle: Please!:notworthy:
I'm not sure what you're asking bud... the point probably got lost in the translation. Are you asking if Kimchi start their numbering at 000 or at 001? And if there was ever a lenticular copy known to be limited to 300 except 700?

I'm not sure what you're asking bud... the point probably got lost in the translation. Are you asking if Kimchi start their numbering at 000 or at 001? And if there was ever a lenticular copy known to be limited to 300 except 700?
I could be wrong but I believe he's saying;
There are copies of both editions out there numbered 000/700, *I think even multiple* so if that's the case, what is the true print run.

I believe 700, but those are likely samples / promotional editions, likely handed out as retail by mistake or as replacement damaged copies

I could be wrong but I believe he's saying;
There are copies of both editions out there numbered 000/700, *I think even multiple* so if that's the case, what is the true print run.

I believe 700, but those are likely samples / promotional editions, likely handed out as retail by mistake or as replacement damaged copies

I think 000 is the promo version, then it goes normal at 001 /

• Thanks
Reactions: McClane 80