Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: 14th of December, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11192344-1214340183262405.jpg

11192344-3264340183274492.jpg 11192344-9334340183287227.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm not sure about this one, I've seen worse releases, I'll watch this thread and the others, Zavvi going Marvel crazy at the moment, they know these will sell quickly.

Last edited:
I think I prefer the original WWA release over this. The artwork is too busy, they should have gone with Thor alone on the front with the other characters on the back and less lightning of course.

When I said Zavvi's other Thor they announced needed some lightning I understand now that they used up all the lightning for this one :ohno:

Despite the fact I'm still angry with Zavvi for not refunding my 20+ EUR for the steel I returned, I have to say I'm not at all disappointed with this release (not yet anyway, as I haven't seen the lenti). The crowded artwork suits me just fine and I love that blue. If done right, this could be a lovely lenti. ;)

Last edited:

Why are they re-releasing all these ones that people already bought from zavvi but these are much better versions so we all got screwed with the originals :(

Can the photoshop be any worse? They edited out Natalie Portman (an absolute beauty btw :drool:) and cloned Chris Hemsworth's left half to make his full image. This is something @luke98 can put together under 2 minutes :D (That's a compliment Luke, I've seen your work :naughty:)

I don't know how else to say this but...pass. :)

Reactions: dLux and luke98
Can the photoshop be any worse? They edited out Natalie Portman (an absolute beauty btw :drool:) and cloned Chris Hemsworth's left half to make his full image. This is something @luke98 can put together under 2 minutes :D (That's a compliment Luke, I've seen your work :naughty:)

I don't know how else to say this but...pass. :)
You saying i made this :p

now that zavvi run out of disney animation steels wants to do the same with Marvel, getting all at the same time...lol kindda! who knows maybe we will have the animated ones again but this time with a lenti...lol