Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: 14th of December, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11192344-1214340183262405.jpg

11192344-3264340183274492.jpg 11192344-9334340183287227.jpg

Last edited:
Is It just me or does thors left arm look abit unusual, like it's been photoshopped on there?

Because it is? :p
The whole steelbook is a photoshop nightmare. It looks so incredibly amateurish you would think it was made by a middleschooler.

Because it is? :p
The whole steelbook is a photoshop nightmare. It looks so incredibly amateurish you would think it was made by a middleschooler.

I like it, looking forward to my copy showing up. Not a fan of the misalligned lenti though.

Thanks for the pics @StifflersDad.

Oh dear... that finish combined with B movie artwork. :wow:

Calling @Flloydo and @psychoscot - gentleman, your thoughts please. :LOL:

Lol where do I begin.

In honestly from the pics the front of the Steelbook looks a bit better than I thought but the matte washed out finish ruins it.
The lenti seems crispier and I like the look of the Lightning on the lenti but major fail on it not lining up.
Not a fan of the back and the inside art is rubbish. Should of been colour inside regardless of the blue tone to the rest of the steelbook.

Actually the lenti image looks better than the actual Steelbook front image!! Weird

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
I bet it's extremely frustrating for Blufans to see all this new artwork approved for Zavvi when they fought tooth and nail for something original like this and were rejected over and over again.

This is the best artwork for this movie, but does not come close to the awesome full package of Blufans, sooooooo great job Marvel. You won't get me to pay up again just for that reason.

It's that kind of BS that I'm sick of in the world of "Approved Artwork".