Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: 14th of December, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11192344-1214340183262405.jpg

11192344-3264340183274492.jpg 11192344-9334340183287227.jpg

Last edited:
Ive tryied to cancel it so i can reorder it, hopefully it gets cancelled or dispatched, going to wait as before with guardians i got charged twice and sent two bloody copies lol

Well got my copy this morning at work and it's another bad lenti match up. Not opened it yet so not sure what it's fully. If I get chance to take a pic I will post it if no one beats me to it.

Shame about the mismatch with the lenti/framing border but in no way unexpected.
To re-state the obvious regarding the finish this is the one out of all the others that would have looked stunning glossed with that lovely blue colouring and lightning which would have really 'popped' instead of looking washed-out/bleached/as if it has been left out in the sun for too long.
Front, back and inside artwork look just fine to me and I really don't get why the artwork on the steelbook itself can't be the same size as the artwork on the lenti so that the framing border is left free, clear and neutral - as with a framed painting you don't expect the artwork of the picture to creep over onto the frame . . . :bored:

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics @StifflersDad.

Oh dear... that finish combined with B movie artwork. :wow:

Calling @Flloydo and @psychoscot - gentleman, your thoughts please. :LOL:

Lol mates arrived this morning. Oh deary me. I don't actually hate the front art but the finish and that lenti are just bad. Scrap the lenti and a nice heavy gloss finish and this would have been a nice release.

it loos too crowded! lol, but thanks for the pix...the only ones i was interested on this wave were this and IM3 but now that i saw the pix i have decided to pass, not a fan.....