Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.?) [Hong Kong]

yeah. we need more super hero movies, not high quality, meaningful films
It’s a good film but it’s not that meaningful.
I agree with Matthew, at this point Manta would spend their resources and time more productively if they concentrated on something else.

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
yeah. we need more super hero movies, not high quality, meaningful films
Yep. Super hero fodder sells well. A lot like toilet paper.
Batman
Superman
Spider-Man
Iron Man
Ant Man
Aquaman
Wonder WoMAN
X-MEN
WatchMEN

I like a good super movie, but Hollywood seems stuck on repeat. For me it’s getting mighty boring. But it’s a business I guess. And one does need toilet paper to wipe ones’ behind.

Reactions: Alfred Kantorowicz
If they do pull off a WEA it should be the clear winner and the edition to have.
Let’s wait for their next update and see if its featured. I bet it’s not though.

I'd say it's a great movie, definitely one of the best in the last years. Sure, there are a lot of premium editions of this film out there already, but they are just glorified wwa steelbook releases with fancy slips. This movie deserves a proper premium treatment.
I think it deserves it - I was just talking about selling well, from a business stand point :thumbs:
Y'all don't think owning those paper wraps will deter someone from picking this up?

I think it deserves it - I was just talking about selling well, from a business stand point :thumbs:
Y'all don't think owning those paper wraps will deter someone from picking this up?
Would say it depends. BF and FA fan-people will be happy to own their editions but I think if they do a nice WEA it will sell out (with the right limitation ofc, it is still no blockbuster)

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
I’ll be honest, I hope this still happens. Thought the film was fantastic with a coen bro feel. The WWA steel was awful and every WWA dress up I’ve seen has looked pretty crap. And I don’t own it because I was waiting on this

Wouldn´t said it better :coffee:

Reactions: Flloydo
completely forgot about this hope it still happens despite ordering tge OAB version a few days ago...