Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.?) [Hong Kong]

Interested to see what Manta will come up with for the slip. FAC's very sparse cover is nice but it's not reaching through the screen to grab me.

Jokes on you this isn't something I have any interest in :p

In fact if it wasn't for the tag I wouldn't even be here...

I emailed Manta in regards to this and it sounds like they were unsure.

They said the film is very limited on what artworks are allowed which they’re having trouble with.

They said they haven’t completely given up on it but it’ll be a very long wait if something were to be released.

Reactions: Noodles
Nope and you’ve done nothing wrong. However if there was any news I’m sure it would’ve already been posted :)

I know they did a big summary/status update on a lot of titles recently,, but can't recall anything on this,, thought maybe it was cancelled // which is relevant with the OAB out there..

I know they did a big summary/status update on a lot of titles recently,, but can't recall anything on this,, thought maybe it was cancelled // which is relevant with the OAB out there..

This was from Manta's last update -

If we didn't mention other releases, it's either under works or taking more time than the ones we've mentioned so please bear with us because we are a small studio lacking different types of resources but we always try our best to make the best versions of the packages for each movie.

Even in their previous update (August?) they already made it sound like it was a no go.

I emailed Manta in regards to this and it sounds like they were unsure.

They said the film is very limited on what artworks are allowed which they’re having trouble with.

They said they haven’t completely given up on it but it’ll be a very long wait if something were to be released.
Hmm doesn't sound too promising then. :(

I've now added "Possible" to the title, just so folks are aware.

I hope this one is still happening, would be a shame if not. Also hoping for a steelbook with boarder and embossed title. I realized that I don't really like flat steelbooks with a debossed title.