Tiger Woods

Obviously he doesn't know how to handle this situation. His constant refusal to aid the authorities has caused people to put things together on their own. I seriously doubt after this stint he'll manage to keep his image clean.

How can Tiger think of other women when he is married to a freakin' Swedish model? If it was me, I would look forward to going home just to see Elin Nordegren.:D

Obviously he doesn't know how to handle this situation. His constant refusal to aid the authorities has caused people to put things together on their own. I seriously doubt after this stint he'll manage to keep his image clean.

Actually not true man, he was already in the tabloids before this incident about this whole situation.

And yeah, Elin is HOTT!

Actually not true man, he was already in the tabloids before this incident about this whole situation.

And yeah, Elin is HOTT!

Yeah but I am talking about how he handled his current situation and not what the tabloids speculated for weeks. What happened in the weekend was obvious that him and his media wizes did not know how to handle it.

He refused several times to cooperate and it wasn't until the so called mistresses came out that he decided to talk or give any statement.

If I had 100+ million a year and come home to Elin what more can you really ask for? huh? :D

And yeah, Elin is HOTT!

doesnt mean she was allowing tiger to get busy with her. a lot of times people have affairs because they are not getting satisfied at home, and not just boom-boom either. respect, or whatever, can drive someone into the arms of someone else.

that may have been the case with tiger. Elin wasn't enamored with him, or he felt like she didn't appreciate him in some way, and hes like, "Hey, I'm Tiger Woods. I'm the Sh*t." Then some sexy waitress comes by and is all oogling over him cause hes Tiger tiger tiger tiger woods y'all! Then BAM! before he knows it, hes sneaking out at 2am for some forbidden 3 wood action, trying not to hit fire hydrants and trees.

at least Elin is getting some $$$$$$$$ out of this. she renegotiated their prenups.

over here all u can hear on the Radio is Tool's talking about Tiger on break,then i turned on the new's on tv this morning...Seen some fat douche all smiling away talking smack about wood's like he was someone

getting kinda annoying,people mess up once in their life time,something not normal about that?

but in the end of it all,if tiger woods could cheat and all,i take it he wasn't ready or even made to be married in the first place.

Okay, this situation is now behind him.

So.....my question is....does he ever win another Major tournament? He's improving as of late but based on his troubles I really don't know if he can get himself back to the top where he was. Alot of younger guys and even some like Phil Mickelson have caught up and passed him. Wonder if he has what it takes to dominate again.

I hope he can at least win another ... it just feels odd that he's not .... all that turmoil was a definite setback on him. I seen that young'n beat him ... rory.

I hope he can at least win another ... it just feels odd that he's not .... all that turmoil was a definite setback on him. I seen that young'n beat him ... rory.

Yeah, that messed with him mentally. If he can get his mind right, I think the skills will follow. He seems to have games going on in his head right now, but he's improving.

So much of golf is mental, and the rest physical ... a challenge to the MAN himself.