Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.?) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : August, 2015

Price : Not yet

Link : Plainarchive.com - Not yet

Note :

11391407_693549260789559_710073960820607277_n.jpg

Thanks for the tag @harry :kiss: just saw it on the train from work on instagram. I never watched the movie so im excited for this!!

Have a great vacation @AnubisNefer and @harry :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: take care, have fun and return home safe (especially you Anubis with your surfing :thumbs:)
I go the first week of august to london to met friends, no surfing but a lot of beer :naughty:
Thanks guys,

I'm not gonna take any risks....

Got my kids and wife with me.....

So it's a family vacation... ;-) Just hope nothing goes live while on vacation.... Haha haha.. That would suck.

@AnubisNefer When you go 3 weeks its possible that Ida or another PA Keep Case will drop via Plain Archive. And Nova Dredd maybe. Let me now if I can help and order a extra copy for you.
So much love here.

Wow. Appreciate it alot.

Love you guys.... ;-) I'll keep an eye out and if I'm in trouble, I will definitely take you on your offer.

Very kind of you.... Bless you...

increased the pricing of shipping
To our customers,

Korea Post has increased the pricing of its EMS (Express Delivery) service and Standard service by 8% each.

This increase comes in effect on July 1st, 2015.

Our Express and Standard delivery option is also affected as a result.

Thank you

- Plain Archive
I wonder why no such post from Kimchi, Nova, etc. yet...??

• Informative
Reactions: harry
Anyone know why they are doing a second version release?

because they never did a proper release for it. the first release was only a plain selective title. it was released by lifelabs media and plain just did the artwork. this time it will be 100% plain archive.

As to why they feel the need to do it again? i think the original was very limited and is the only version in korea so they want to make it more avaible in korea with their new version.

Last edited:
because they never did a proper release for it. the first release was only a plain selective title. it was released by lifelabs media and plain just did the artwork. this time it will be 100% plain archive.

As to why they feel the need to do it again? i think the original was very limited and is the only version in korea so they want to make it more avaible in korea with the released version.
Thanks!:thumbs: