Titanic Limited Collector's Edition (Amazon UK Exclusive)-1000 qty [Blu-ray] [UK]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81lRai0TbpL._AA1500_.jpg
Release date: September 10th 2012
Price: 44,99 pound
Buy here

Ordered!!!!!!! :oohyeah:

James Cameron’s ground-breaking and uniquely powerful, emotional and visual epic is available for first time ever on Blu-ray 3D. Experience the multi-Oscar winning epic like never before and relive the romance all over again with this Exclusive Collector’s Edition

Limited Collector's Edition contains:
Four discs containing a 2D and 3D version of the film plus six hours of bonus features
Hardback glossy art book
Postcards
Titanic dossier containing replica menus, passenger list, newspaper, telegram and ship diagram
All packaged in a collectible Titanic box--only 1,000 produced

The Titanic Limited Collector's Edition has now sold out, but the epic romance is still available on Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D.

Last edited:
I got my Finnish version yesterday, I have to say I am disappointed with every extra stuff expect the replica of the newspaper.

Passenger list, White Star Line ticket, those stuff were so cheapily made. They were made from the same paper they make movie posters from.

But I like the box, very high quality and I like how they embossed all the dots on it and the title.

I got my Finnish version yesterday, I have to say I am disappointed with every extra stuff expect the replica of the newspaper.

Passenger list, White Star Line ticket, those stuff were so cheapily made. They were made from the same paper they make movie posters from.

But I like the box, very high quality and I like how they embossed all the dots on it and the title.
I don't mean this to sound rude, I'm just wondering... what were you expecting them to be made from exactly? I suppose something a bit thicker like card might have made the quality a little better, but I'm still happy with how they are. :)

The one thing I was disappointed with is the newspaper... it's made from the same paper they make newspaper from. :p

I don't mean this to sound rude, I'm just wondering... what were you expecting them to be made from exactly? I suppose something a bit thicker like card might have made the quality a little better, but I'm still happy with how they are. :)

The one thing I was disappointed with is the newspaper... it's made from the same paper they make newspaper from. :p

They seem so cheap because they were made from so thin paper.

And the newspaper replica was pretty good because they made it from that kind of paper. I myself don't see how you are disappointed with that.

All the same except for the slipcover of the amaray case.

In that case definately worth the 39 euros. But it's little things like that which makes the difference. For example a difference in an Asian sticker on a steel compared to a UK one changes the price completely and becomes more highly sought.

It's the same for boxsets and anything else. UK one is the rare sought edition and a majority wants that version regardless if it's the same thing or not in other countries. Just shows us the dedication on collecting the rare stuff and the money your willing to put up :)

They seem so cheap because they were made from so thin paper.

And the newspaper replica was pretty good because they made it from that kind of paper. I myself don't see how you are disappointed with that.
Sorry, I was being sarcastic. :D

Aren't the booklets written in French though?
No - see the photos of the French set on my website : -

The French set is identical in every way to the UK set except :-
The 4 disc blu-ray is vastly superior as it has a 3D lenticular slip cover that looks fantastic
The writing on the blu-ray case is in French (but the menus and features on the disc are all in English)
The J- cardboard slip cover with the info which is outside & separate from the main box is written in French

Edit- per forum guidelines outside link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived this week:

img00762.jpg

Finally got this beauty. Finally!! :hilarious:

So I had a question about this product and would like to know if the UK Limited edition is PAL or NTSC.

I know it's region free, but does a blu-ray being in PAL or NTSC make a difference? Thanks!

Hey Cyber, the PAL/NTSC only comes into play with DVD's. Unless the set had a DVD and was in PAL, Region 2, there should be no problem playing this as long as it's region free.

Reactions: CyberAthlete
I don't know how, and I don't know where Amazon got them, but this is back up for sale on Amazon UK (144 available at last check) for £44.99

Anyone who didn't manage to secure one last time they "sold out" might want to get in there quick, just in case they "sell out" again!! :)

Kevin