Titanic Limited Collector's Edition (Amazon UK Exclusive)-1000 qty [Blu-ray] [UK]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81lRai0TbpL._AA1500_.jpg
Release date: September 10th 2012
Price: 44,99 pound
Buy here

Ordered!!!!!!! :oohyeah:

James Cameron’s ground-breaking and uniquely powerful, emotional and visual epic is available for first time ever on Blu-ray 3D. Experience the multi-Oscar winning epic like never before and relive the romance all over again with this Exclusive Collector’s Edition

Limited Collector's Edition contains:
Four discs containing a 2D and 3D version of the film plus six hours of bonus features
Hardback glossy art book
Postcards
Titanic dossier containing replica menus, passenger list, newspaper, telegram and ship diagram
All packaged in a collectible Titanic box--only 1,000 produced

The Titanic Limited Collector's Edition has now sold out, but the epic romance is still available on Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D.

Last edited:
OOS again, and only available from merchants at £99 upwards.

I can't see them doing another restock, or else that print run of only 1000 wil start to look a bit suspect.

I ordered 2, one as a back-up in case one of them arrived damaged, and wouldn't you know it, BOTH arrived damaged :(

Dammit why can't Amazon pack these things properly to avoid postal damages? You'd think for items of value they'd at least put them in a sturdy box with plenty of padding. But no. So frustrating...! :angry:

I liked the documentary which James Cameron and a bunch of experts try to figure out what happened to Titanic at the bottom of the ocean and most of time, James Cameron is talking, others are just quiet like they don't care.