Titanic Limited Collector's Edition (Amazon UK Exclusive)-1000 qty [Blu-ray] [UK]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81lRai0TbpL._AA1500_.jpg
Release date: September 10th 2012
Price: 44,99 pound
Buy here

Ordered!!!!!!! :oohyeah:

James Cameron’s ground-breaking and uniquely powerful, emotional and visual epic is available for first time ever on Blu-ray 3D. Experience the multi-Oscar winning epic like never before and relive the romance all over again with this Exclusive Collector’s Edition

Limited Collector's Edition contains:
Four discs containing a 2D and 3D version of the film plus six hours of bonus features
Hardback glossy art book
Postcards
Titanic dossier containing replica menus, passenger list, newspaper, telegram and ship diagram
All packaged in a collectible Titanic box--only 1,000 produced

The Titanic Limited Collector's Edition has now sold out, but the epic romance is still available on Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D.

Last edited:
Is anybody selling a spare??? Help a distraught member out :( :emb:
I'll sell you mine for £1,000. :naughty:

Seriously, though... if I do decide I can't afford this in the end, then I guess could always give my pre-order to whoever else wants it and just switch the delivery address to their address, and then they just Paypal me the funds or something. Remember that's IF I change my mind though, so don't get your hopes up. :p

They will pop up again, I'm sure it would. I find it hard to believe this will sell out on the second day which is rediculous lol.

Doubt it as it clearly says only 1,000 produced.:shoot:

The point I am making is that I find it very hard to believe that every collector would know it be that day it would be released on Amazon and for every one of them to be snapped by the second day afternoon.

The point I am making is that I find it very hard to believe that every collector would know it be that day it would be released on Amazon and for every one of them to be snapped by the second day afternoon.

Because they are limited to 1000 copies they are very rare, so I assume some people bought this like 5-10 at once and plans to sell them on ebay for over 200€.

Yes, I'm disgusted by that too.

Because they are limited to 1000 copies they are very rare, so I assume some people bought this like 5-10 at once and plans to sell them on ebay for over 200€.

Yes, I'm disgusted by that too.

I seen limited editions to a 1000 and don't see them selling out in 1 half days.

It's really not that surprising that this sold out so quick... as already mentioned, it's very limited and the film is quite popular. I was speaking to a female friend earlier who has never understood why I go crazy for special editions etc, but as soon as she saw this edition she completely changed her mind and wanted one for herself lol. So I guess this edition appeals to non-collectors just as much as it does actual collectors.

It's really not that surprising that this sold out so quick... as already mentioned, it's very limited and the film is quite popular. I was speaking to a female friend earlier who has never understood why I go crazy for special editions etc, but as soon as she saw this edition she completely changed her mind and wanted one for herself lol. So I guess this edition appeals to non-collectors just as much as it does actual collectors.

I am not disputing that this isn't popular, what I am having difficulty in understanding is how 1000 boxsets gets pre-ordered on day 1 and a half just like that. Are there like several hundred people that know exactly what date this is ready for pre-order? lol. I only luckily stumbled upon the thread for titanic and had no idea a UK edition was coming, let alone an actual pre-order date that was available :hilarious:

I am not disputing that this isn't popular, what I am having difficulty in understanding is how 1000 boxsets gets pre-ordered on day 1 and a half just like that. Are there like several hundred people that know exactly what date this is ready for pre-order? lol. I only luckily stumbled upon the thread for titanic and had no idea a UK edition was coming, let alone an actual pre-order date that was available :hilarious:
Word-of-mouth mate... it spreads like wildfire on t'internet. ;)