IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: Now
Purchase link: Sideshow
Price: HD Aluminum $300 - Giclée on Paper Framed $250 - Giclée on Paper Unframed $90
Note: Officially licensed by DC Comics. Limited edition of 250. 17 x 24" fine art giclée print (28 x 21.5" with frame). 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM. Epson archival inks. Hand-signed by Derrick Chew (DCWJ). Embossed seal of authenticity.

tokyo-harley-quinn_dc-comics_gallery_5d2cb522ca50e.jpg

tokyo-harley-quinn_dc-comics_gallery_5d2cb5236c966.jpg
tokyo-harley-quinn_dc-comics_gallery_5d2cb523aafa7.jpg

Reactions: willbar84
@willbar84 I knew you wouldn't need tagging on all things Harley :p

Haha yep is it that predictable huh no tag is required lol. The thing is I don’t trust her with my wallet so kinda glad it’s all sold out which I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing :rofl: saw it on my Twitter timeline awhile ago and was tempted but I’ve got to keep my Harley purchases in check as the Mrs is already starting to develop a complex :LOL:

Haha yep is it that predictable huh no tag is required lol. The thing is I don’t trust her with my wallet so kinda glad it’s all sold out which I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing :rofl: saw it on my Twitter timeline awhile ago and was tempted but I’ve got to keep my Harley purchases in check as the Mrs is already starting to develop a complex :LOL:

There were a couple versions available when I posted. You're lucky :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84