Release date: July 16, 2018
Purchase link: HMV - Zavvi
Price: £24.99 - £14.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE

01-166508.png

02-166508.png
03-166508.png

Last edited:
This is no longer a HMV exclusive right? (Even though their site still says it is)

It's available on Zavvi. Description says 2 discs. A customer review says its the 3D steelbook.

Can anyone confirm this?

All I know is that it’s been available at zavvi for about a year

Reactions: BluSteel2012
This is no longer a HMV exclusive right? (Even though their site still says it is)

It's available on Zavvi. Description says 2 discs. A customer review says its the 3D steelbook.

Can anyone confirm this?
My copy (from HMV) contains a 3D disc, and the spine on the Zavvi mock-up also shows the 3D logo, so I assume they're all 3D bud.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
It is beautiful!!! too bad HMV only ships within the Uk and zavvi is sold out
That is unfortunate. You can't tell from my scan, but mine is dented on the back. Which is also why I didn't take the ratings logo stickers off, planned to exchange it but...

• Wow
Reactions: Billy Talent
That is unfortunate. You can't tell from my scan, but mine is dented on the back. Which is also why I didn't take the ratings logo stickers off, planned to exchange it but...
Do you know if there ever has been a premium release for tomb raider like a One click or something.
I can only find steelbooks which is the one I want and the ultimate edition containing the 3D, 4k and reg bluray

Do you know if there ever has been a premium release for tomb raider like a One click or something.
I can only find steelbooks which is the one I want and the ultimate edition containing the 3D, 4k and reg bluray
Hdzeta (sorry, THEY WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED :LOL:) did a premium with this steel but it ain't cheap now, it was wwa steel tho so can pick this up fairly easily on ebay both new & used

Think manta were going to do a premium too but they cancelled it.

Still never picked this up. Had so many chances for cheaper than original cost but I bail last minute everytime. Not sure why