Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 2018 April 15, 2019
WWA steelbook.
GB & Pre-order time on March 31, 10 AM EST USA with the Ocean's 8 GB.
Group buy: hosted by @n3wk1d

IMG_20190321_141153.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had in my cart to and sold out before got to checkout , I think it's a joke personally I think once in your cart you should have it reserved and have 5 mins to checkout kind of system

I didn't see it appearing on their website...or was it sold out that fast?

Nope it was there, the image on the banner didn't take you to the product (at least it didn't when I clicked it) but there was a thumbnail for it about half way down on the main page

Didn't plan on getting it, but Got one of the last GB copies.. Thanks for the group buy

Nope it was there, the image on the banner didn't take you to the product (at least it didn't when I clicked it) but there was a thumbnail for it about half way down on the main page
I especially kept that page, since loading the images is so slow and everything's cached.....anyway glad I could secure one via the GB

How do you find the book? I love concept arts and have the artbooks from the games but wasn't overly impressed by the visuals of the film, so wasn't too sure about grabbing a copy of this
Besides some nice photos and concept art it's more about the making of (sort of behind the scenes).

Reactions: spriggan02
I have been fine using their site almost every time i have used it. Never a card issue where the card was compromised . I have been to slow getting some titles when I have tried in the past though. But most times if you are there refreshing you can snag what you need

Entirely missed out on this...:( I really didn't think it'd go that fast. This movie hasn't been getting a lot of love but I would've loved to have a SB for it. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.