Tomb Raider (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook)(Target Exclusive) [USA]

Sep 11, 2012
New York, NY
Very short notice but it seems like the US is getting an exclusive steel case from Target. So far it is unconfirmed as an official steelbook but from the pictures posted online it seems it might be. This HAS different artwork than that of other releases. Unsure whether this will come packaged with the game or if it will be given away as an incentive. When more information becomes available I will be sure to update this post.

ftfrj7.jpg

1st+Steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had every intention of picking this up today but could not make it to Target. Probably too late at this point, so I'll just chalk it up to a lost opportunity. At least I'm happy with the German steelbook.

We are getting around 8 inches of snow, so I didn't bother to head to the store. I'm not sad anymore because of the G1 case, and I'll wait until the game gets to 20$ to buy.

This is the same one that Future Shop in Canada has, but it seems like we got much more stock up here. The store I went to today had over a 100 steels.

I picked up both versions(ps3 & Xbox) and they're both G1. Both come with a nice slip and it's really a nice steel book.

I've only played the game a little, nice looking and it seems like it could be fun.