Tommy Boy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FYE Exclusive) [USA]

Added to Calendar: 03-31-20

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Might be a situation that FYE has it for a while and then it shows up in other retailers as well...

Must have done OK enough with the last wave to dedicate more steels it appears

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Might be a situation that FYE has it for a while and then it shows up in other retailers as well...

Must have done OK enough with the last wave to dedicate more steels it appears
$17.99 price is attractive, easy sale to $14.99, big drop to $9.99 if they don’t sell out. They’ve got a good corner of the market bringing in a Blu-ray SteelBook under $20. Would love to see them stop importing Zavvi and marking them up, and focus on their own exclusive releases.

Oct 9, 2019
Don`t know the film, but I think FYE-steelbooks are no-brainers, because they release very good films in steelbooks. The artwork is awesome as well.

Jul 27, 2012
I absolutely love this movie...but that steelbook cover is horrendous. One colour for the background, another for the logo, and 3 photos stuck down on top of each other.

Jan 30, 2014
Don`t know the film, but I think FYE-steelbooks are no-brainers, because they release very good films in steelbooks. The artwork is awesome as well.
You've never heard of or seen Tommy Boy?! Wow, I feel old lol

Oct 9, 2019
You've never heard of or seen Tommy Boy?! Wow, I feel old lol
But I know Joe Dirt with David Spade, that one is funny. But like many other David Spade films (including Tommy Boy) there is no Blu-Ray release in Germany. Don`t know why.

Reactions: MrMercury

howarmat

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
Indiana
looks nice, if it drops to $10 i will grab it otherwise they eventually will get a 4k steelbook lol