Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: WWA Steelbook - New 4K Scan - New Extras

D3E9A24C-82C6-4A4F-AA24-2D63BABC7FA2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This could be my first Cine-Museum Art purchase. Depends on what the steelbook and slips look like of course.
The only other title I considered buying was The Untouchables but I hated that steelbook.

With "Pet Sematary" and "A Quiet Place" from Paramount being released as Mondo X steelbooks around their sequels hitting theatres I wonder if "Top Gun" could be a Mondo X release. It's also from Paramount and has a sequel coming and Cine-Museum used the "Pet Sematary" steelbook for one of their releases.

I realize it probably won't happen even though the "Pet Sematary" and "A Quiet Place" Mondo steelbooks include 4K and are World Wide releases, as is the "Top Gun" release.

It will be interesting what they do with this , the opening carrier scene with all the smoke etc looks bloody awful on the Blu Ray so god knows what it will be like when the 4K brings out all the extra grain in the image.

TOP GUN [4K UHD + Blu Ray] - CMA Project
Summer 2020

We are dedicating these days to the graphic part of the CMA line and today we present the project dedicated to TOP GUN.
The 1986 cult film with Tom Cruise will soon be released in Steelbook 4K edition and we thought to create something truly exclusive!
The lenticular front artwork features one of the most famous posters while the back artwork created by Dave Merrell Artwork captures one of the most beautiful scenes from the movie.

Thanks to Dave for giving us this beautiful artwork that perfectly represents the spirit of the action cinema of the late 80s with Goose who shot a photo with the polaroid during the famous "inverted flight"

Maverick: "You don't have time to think up there. If you think, you're dead."

See you soon for new updates!

2594734D-C949-4D14-B5CF-8F1F31CA27D7.jpeg