Top Gun + Top Gun: Maverick - 2-Movie Collection Giftset (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Canada]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Added to Calendar: 12-06-22

Mar 23, 2013
NB | Canada
Release date: December 6, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon CA
Price: CAD $153.99

Top Gun Maverick SB Giftset.jpg

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
$149.99 at Best Buy but out of stock. I hope they get more. Their price is a little lower than Amazon's.

I first saw the listing for Best Buy some time after midnight on October 13th. I don't know how long it had been live at that point but it was still in stock and it said "only 10 available" so I didn't bother creating a thread for it at that time.

I don't know if that's how many they started with or if they started with more and that's all that was left. It was sold out not long after that I think. I haven't seen it in stock after that.

Amazon seems to have a lot of them.

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
If anybody is interested in this set then you should probably put in a pre-order for it now. I have noticed that Amazon's prices have been fluctuating a lot.

For example the individual Top Gun: Maverick steelbook at Amazon was $44.99 and then it sold out. It's back again but now it's $48.99.

The Star Trek: Strange New Worlds steelbook was $53.20 at Amazon and now it's up to $57.99. Amazon will probably drop their price soon now that Best Buy has a listing for it at $51.99.

Of course, if you do pre-order this Top Gun 2 pack steelbook set from Amazon and their price drops anytime before release day you'll be charged the lower price even if it goes back up in price