Top Gun + Top Gun: Maverick - 2-Movie Collection Giftset (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Canada]

Mar 23, 2013
NB | Canada
Release date: December 6, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon CA - Best Buy CA
Price: CAD $153.99 (Amazon) - $149.99 (Best Buy)

Top Gun Maverick SB Giftset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
$149.99 at Best Buy but out of stock. I hope they get more. Their price is a little lower than Amazon's.

I first saw the listing for Best Buy some time after midnight on October 13th. I don't know how long it had been live at that point but it was still in stock and it said "only 10 available" so I didn't bother creating a thread for it at that time.

I don't know if that's how many they started with or if they started with more and that's all that was left. It was sold out not long after that I think. I haven't seen it in stock after that.

Amazon seems to have a lot of them.

If anybody is interested in this set then you should probably put in a pre-order for it now. I have noticed that Amazon's prices have been fluctuating a lot.

For example the individual Top Gun: Maverick steelbook at Amazon was $44.99 and then it sold out. It's back again but now it's $48.99.

The Star Trek: Strange New Worlds steelbook was $53.20 at Amazon and now it's up to $57.99. Amazon will probably drop their price soon now that Best Buy has a listing for it at $51.99.

Of course, if you do pre-order this Top Gun 2 pack steelbook set from Amazon and their price drops anytime before release day you'll be charged the lower price even if it goes back up in price