paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 23, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - Zoom UK - HMV
Price: £49.99 (Zavvi - HMV) - £50.00 (Amazon) - £54.99 (Zoom)
Note: Includes the 4K and 2 Blu-ray discs + 2 CD soundtrack (Only available in the Collector's Edition) + a 48-page booklet + 6 artcards + 1 double-sided poster

91XwAI8fQXL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

A brand new 4K 30th anniversary restoration, approved by Paul Verhoeven

Includes

* The UHD and 2 Blu-ray discs
* Total Recall x2 CD Soundtrack (Only available in the Collector's Edition)
* 48 Page Booklet
* 6 Artcards
* Double-sided poster

Extras:
Total Excess: How Caralco Changed Hollywood
Open Your Mind: Scoring Total Recall
Audio Commentary by Paul Verhoeven & Arnold Schwarzenegger
Models and Skeletons: The Special Effects of Total Recall
The Making of Total Recall
Imagining Total Recall

Last edited:
All of the logos and info banner is actually printed on the outer slip plus specs on the back as well? That's kind of a let down, isn't it?
The BBFC age rating logos yes are printed that normal with StudioCanal rigid box sets
Also normal with back of box set to have release info

StudioCanal don't use Jcards with rigid or cardboard box sets or slipcover releases
They only use Jcards with SteelBooks

The 30th Anniversary white label is a removable sticker

• Thanks
Reactions: Masta Norris
My copy arrived yesterday but can't see me opening it any time soon as I got the steelbook the day before and it's the steelbook I'll open to watch....

I live in Kent too, mine came the other day from Zavvi. It was site via MyHermes.
Hi. Surprised that MyHermes delivered yours. Has that happened before? Did you get tracking details? I don't think i've ever received a Zavvi order delivered by MyHermes. Sorry, just trying to find our where mine is. Thanks

My order came via Hermes at the weekend from Zavvi in box all had dented corners and score marks across the spine, shipping box was fine so all done in the Zavvi warehouse as usual!

I received an email from myhermes saying they had my parcel from Zavvi and the tracking ref. I dont think i have received anything recently this way, always been Royal Mail for the steelbooks

Reactions: Porradude
I've had a few instances of Zavvi orders not arriving this year.
I've had the same over the last couple of months with a few actually never arriving, the rest I cancelled to just get refunded which I wasn't best pleased as they were releases that I was really after and all have now sold out :cautious::wow:
I have a few on order at the moment that have been dispatched so really hoping that the problems have now passed :wow:

Reactions: Porradude