Total Recall 2012 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
Gone up on HMV for notification no price or details yet lets just hope for no damage ;)

Release Date: 26th December 2012
Price: £17.00
Buy Link: Total Recall 2012

Sealed picture courtesy of bettsie86:
TotalRecall2012_HMV.jpg

Actual pics thanks to zesty:
30a_21cd81_b8ff8928_oJ.jpg.thumb

30b_21cd80_91b389ca_oJ.jpg.thumb

30c_21cd7f_45e34292_oJ.jpg.thumb

30d_21cd7e_fe1ae336_oJ.jpg.thumb

Attachments

• SBR8329302UV.JPG
    SBR8329302UV.JPG
    5.1 KB · Views: 283
Last edited by a moderator:
Think I'll wait to see if price drops film doesn't warrant the £15 price tag in my opinion a little MEH to be honest keeping the my fingers crossed for steelbook release of end of watch or atlas cloud...

Just watched this for a second time, overall, nice surprise! If you watch it without trying too much to compare it to the original, view it as a stand-alone.
Has a great look and feel of Blade Runner too! :D

Very nice looking steel,love the colors!!..I thought the movie was pretty good, of course it can't compare to the original, but as a stand alone film,I was shocked, after hearing all the negative talk about it..Kate Beckinsale was doing a little "over acting", but still, not bad imho :)

ive just finished the second watch of this, this time the directors cut still think this is a good film and certainly doesent deserve the **** it gets. yes we all no the arnie version is the best but as a stand alone version on its own and supposedly more akin to the book so ive heard.

I've now got to order online 1 in Milton Keynes I forgot to go back for and none in Hemel Hempstead.
Knew I should have gone to Oxford Street

Watching it now (DC) anybody else have an audio issue when Ethan Hawke pops up?

yeah i had the same audio drop out in the same place also twice in the scene before where he cuts the tape to open the door and when he stands from wiping the blood off her head. And it happens every time on 2 copies of the film on both PS3 Slim and a stand alone player. i ain't watched the full film yet that was from skipping through.

i hope this is going to be sorted soon.