paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 23, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - Zoom UK - HMV
Price: £29.99 (Zavvi - Zoom - HMV) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Finish: Gloss w/ debossed title.

51fAe7jfGyL._AC_SY400_.jpg

TR.jpg

/SPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:

Drug dealers and terrorists???? Wtf
Just because you’re confusing illegal with unofficial?

90% of money used from pirate sites for videos and other stuff go directly to people peddling drugs or even terrorism. Been a major problem for decades. It hasn't gone away even in the age of downloading and the internet. Very few people have the resources to go into the pirate businesses but sadly criminals so. At the end of the day you want to buy an illegal item that's your choice but think carefully where your money may end up........ I take pride in buying only legal copies of TV shows and films. If that makes me a fool so be it.

I also feel sorry for drug dealers, they are so no way in the same league as terrorists...... well, at least mine aren’t! Lol
Try telling that to a mother who has just lost her 15 year old daughter who went to a party the other day and tried a few tabs just for a laugh with her mates. It was in our local paper. Truly sad and it happens week in week out. The consequences are the same. People die and many lives get ruined.

90% of money used from pirate sites for videos and other stuff go directly to people peddling drugs or even terrorism. Been a major problem for decades. It hasn't gone away even in the age of downloading and the internet. Very few people have the resources to go into the pirate businesses but sadly criminals so. At the end of the day you want to buy an illegal item that's your choice but think carefully where your money may end up........ I take pride in buying only legal copies of TV shows and films. If that makes me a fool so be it.
They are not illegal copies, they might be unofficial, but not illegal. They are sold through normal channels, i.e. stores, and if the rights holder in Spain is making less of a fuss of it than you are, then that's really all there is to it.

illegal / unofficial still the same thing. Someone is making money from someone else's intellectual property.
It's not the same thing. For it to be illegal it would have to be determined by a judge in a court of law. Has it been? You tell me, you seem to know it all about this company :giggle:

They are not illegal copies, they might be unofficial, but not illegal. They are sold through normal channels, i.e. stores, and if the rights holder in Spain is making less of a fuss of it than you are, then that's really all there is to it.
Well I'll put it another way. It costs serious money to get the rights to produce a TV show or film for home video. Serious work and money is involved so I can imagine the shear annoyance and frustration at legal video labels who have to put up with this sort of crap. Imagine you're 101 label in the UK having spend serous money getting a special; release of Jeepers Creepers but hey someone is buying the cool spanish steelbook because it looks nice even though the people concerned have paid none for the rights to do it.

I have no proof of any of that. Neither do you. You've only read it on the Internet.
I would think the most affected party is the rights holder in Spain, whoever it is, Disney or any other studio. If they can't or won't take them to court, then that's it. Period.

I have no proof of any of that. Neither do you. You've only read it on the Internet.
I would think the most affected party is the rights holder in Spain, whoever it is, Disney or any other studio. If they can't or won't take them to court, then that's it. Period.
Believe it or not I know what it's like to have your "work' ripped off. It happened to me a few years ago and it was blatant but despite all that It took a year to stop the clown. That's all I could do. Couldn't get any money of them. They pulled every legal trick in the book. No I'm not going to tell you the situation. Simply that it's a nightmare when someone is ripping you off. The law can be a serious ass

So this small Spanish outfit has more money and/or better lawyers than Disney? please....

In any case it’s good to see British taking a stance against piracy, I don’t totally recall them having a problem when queen Elizabeth I knighted Francis Drake for his efforts raiding Spanish galleons :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
So this small Spanish outfit has more money and/or better lawyers than Disney? please....

In any case it’s good to see British taking a stance against piracy, I don’t totally recall them having a problem when queen Elizabeth I knighted Francis Drake for his efforts raiding Spanish galleons :naughty:
Wow! I had no idea you were that old. Have you applied to the Guinness book of records......