paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 23, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - Zoom UK - HMV
Price: £29.99 (Zavvi - Zoom - HMV) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Finish: Gloss w/ debossed title.

51fAe7jfGyL._AC_SY400_.jpg

TR.jpg

/SPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally a nice looking non abstract steelbook for this movie. Agree with the post above that this should look great with the recent Fifth Element.

Reactions: manonfire
There is also a 4K collector's edition been released by StudioCanal in UK

total-recall-collector-4K.png

Thanks for the image. but I don't understand why they show the discs tossed on the ground. what is holding the discs in the package? an amaray? media book? digibook? steelbook? or are they just rattling around inside a big empty box?

I'm curious to know what the track listing is for the soundtrack, or more specifically, if it will feature the 'mutant dancing' (last resort) theme.

Thanks for the image. but I don't understand why they show the discs tossed on the ground. what is holding the discs in the package? an amaray? media book? digibook? steelbook? or are they just rattling around inside a big empty box?

I'm curious to know what the track listing is for the soundtrack, or more specifically, if it will feature the 'mutant dancing' (last resort) theme.
The collector's edition is not a steelbook release

It will be usual StudioCanal digipack in a slipbox

• Helpful Post
Reactions: levi
Ah, dedicated film and special features discs. So this will likely be a 3 disc steelbook like flash gordon. Hopefully, unlike flash gordon, this one won't also carry a £30 RRP :squint:

Ah, dedicated film and special features discs. So this will likely be a 3 disc steelbook like flash gordon. Hopefully, unlike flash gordon, this one won't also carry a £30 RRP :squint:
Yes steelbook will be 3 discs
Disc 1 4K UHD (Film)
Disc 2 Blu-ray (Film)
Disc 3 Blu-ray (Special Features)

The Blu-ray will also have the new 4K scan remaster

It’s like they know my list of favourite movies with Fifth Element, Beetlejuice and now this in a 4K steel.
How about a 4K Mars Attacks steel or Charlie’s Angels 2000 steel next? :thumbs:
I’d say ‘Death Becomes Her’ too but that movie is treated like garbage release wise, so I’ll not get my hopes up for that in 4K let alone a steelbook.:offtopic:

It’s like they know my list of favourite movies with Fifth Element, Beetlejuice and now this in a 4K steel.
How about a 4K Mars Attacks steel or Charlie’s Angels 2000 steel next? :thumbs:
I’d say ‘Death Becomes Her’ too but that movie is treated like garbage release wise, so I’ll not get my hopes up for that in 4K let alone a steelbook.:offtopic:

Dredd in the same collage style as this and Fifth Element would kill

Reactions: mkdfan