paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 23, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - Zoom UK - HMV
Price: £29.99 (Zavvi - Zoom - HMV) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Finish: Gloss w/ debossed title.

51fAe7jfGyL._AC_SY400_.jpg

TR.jpg

/SPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank goodness Zavvi exists because if they didn't then I don't know what a lot of you would be able to complain about all the time. Then again I guess you guys would find something.

It's funny to see people complain about things even when they are wrong lol

EDIT or is it sad to see people complaining bout things even when they are wrong.

I complain therefore I am.

Reactions: RB3025
Thank goodness Zavvi exists because if they didn't then I don't know what a lot of you would be able to complain about all the time. Then again I guess you guys would find something.

It's funny to see people complain about things even when they are wrong lol

EDIT or is it sad to see people complaining bout things even when they are wrong.

I complain therefore I am.
complaining about complainers

Love the artwork, I've pre-ordered. Bit concerned about the look of bare metal round the edges of that image though! (Sorry if this has been previously discussed/mentioned, I didn't go back through the 5 pages prior to this comment haha).

OMG this Steelbook can go walk check out the special edition.
Yeah, I can't stand non-removable ratings logos and uhd/bluray logos on the front though.
I assume it will be like Flash Gordon, where the UK has a better quality outer box, print and finish are miles better, but has ratings logos that are non-removable. (German one has German text printed on front and back, thinner slip but no logos.)

Are we meant to be able to use the RCVIP code for pre orders or is it only for in stock items?
Only stock apparently (which is very misleading on the RC benefits page), or very rarely when they forget to disable it for like 5 mins when pre-order starts. Only pre-order I've managed to get it to work on was Rogue One.

Reactions: manonfire