paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 23, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - Zoom UK - HMV
Price: £29.99 (Zavvi - Zoom - HMV) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Finish: Gloss w/ debossed title.

51fAe7jfGyL._AC_SY400_.jpg

TR.jpg

/SPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Can´t believe this gem is still in stock both in UK and Germany :wow: there is literally nothing wrong with this release, this Steelbook should be in reference book how Steelbooks should look like, and the film is absolute CULT and masterpiece....I will never understand this Steelbook world :confused:....

This film growing on me with every next viewing, now it´s probably in my TOP 10 of all time, what a fun! :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

Probably as too many people stuck up their whatsits over viewing the terrible remake :LOL:.... my film recall over viewing that movie in the cinema "consider that a devorce". If you've only ever seen the remake and like it, please please watch the Arnie original as well and then compare.

Last edited:
Can´t believe this gem is still in stock both in UK and Germany :wow: there is literally nothing wrong with this release, this Steelbook should be in reference book how Steelbooks should look like, and the film is absolute CULT and masterpiece....I will never understand this Steelbook world :confused:....

This film growing on me with every next viewing, now it´s probably in my TOP 10 of all time, what a fun! :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

Probably a massive print run tbh but yeah this steel turned out stunning. And I can only mirror what you and others are saying that this should be the way standard steels should be (premiums are a given). And thankfully some are but not enough.
not streaky crappy washed out matte like some weirdos like. (I like a thick matte with spot gloss etc but that’s another story)

I believe that code is always valid on in stock SteelBooks on the UK site.

You believe because I said it earlier ha

Ordered the Best Buy edition, but suckered myself into getting one of these because of the debossing.

Reactions: chunk
Great steelbook, really nice for a standard release. Can’t say I’m that impressed with the transfer though. I know it was grainy but now that’s all I can see.