paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 23, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - Zoom UK - HMV
Price: £29.99 (Zavvi - Zoom - HMV) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Finish: Gloss w/ debossed title.

51fAe7jfGyL._AC_SY400_.jpg

TR.jpg

/SPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got round to checking this out. The BD is actually region free for anyone who cares. Unusual for Studiocanal.

Not really impressed with the new remaster if I'm honest. Only difference I can see is that they made it much darker. Too dark.

The French BD is still my favourite. DTS-HD audio track missing from new one too.....

Not sure if it was already mentioned, but the Best Buy steel has satin finish. I received the UK steel a few days ago from Zavvi. Have to say the Euro steel wins this time with its full gloss finish and debossed title. I just wish they hadn't put any text on the back cover.

Ended up getting mine from Amazon, having a nightmare at the moment with other items coming form Zavvi :cautious:
They have been shockingly bad the last couple of months for me and I have several steelbooks that should be on their way.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Still haven't received mine in Kent but to be fair, I haven't had post all week. Not sure if Royal Mail is just struggling or what but it was expected on the 8th December according to Zavvi....

I am not so sure mine was dispatched on the 1st never received it. Contacted Zavvi on the 15th got a refund yesterday. Had orders dispatched from other companies after that and arrived on time. This is now the 5th steelbook this year I have had issues with zavvi not showing up.

I am not so sure mine was dispatched on the 1st never received it. Contacted Zavvi on the 15th got a refund yesterday. Had orders dispatched from other companies after that and arrived on time. This is now the 5th steelbook this year I have had issues with zavvi not showing up.
Yea, I also get that feeling sometimes that it was just never dispatched despite them saying that it has been. Always feels like they "give up" easily when it hasn't arrived and they just refund you once the allocated waiting time has passed.

I haven't received mine yet, but the postman has been delivering packages all week. He said they have so much mail to deliver they'll probably still be delivering Christmas presents in February.