Toy Story 2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 11, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order will be live Wednesday September 11 at 12pm)
Price: £27.99

71MGKqzJo0L._SY445_.jpg

12278599-1654704338286999.jpg 12278599-1664704337518708.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This went live for red carpet members at 9am (U.K. time) FYI

Yep can confirm its live also for red carpet members I've just ordered with the usual 10 percent off code :)

Ordered. Quick note when I ordered it showed up £1.99 postage, obviously then deducted that being a RC Member just wondering if anyone else has seen this as I'm sure I read before the standard delivery was 99p not £1.99.

Any working codrs had this with discount then went to add something else and no longer can get discount they must have stopped this pretty quick. I probably end up canceling these editions anyway.

Ordered. Quick note when I ordered it showed up £1.99 postage, obviously then deducted that being a RC Member just wondering if anyone else has seen this as I'm sure I read before the standard delivery was 99p not £1.99.
Yep, they sneaked that price increase in quietly didn't they ?, and it's official, their link at the bottom of the page for UK Delivery now says 1.99, strangely France/Germany are still 99p postage, ..go figure...:facepalm:

Not bothering with any of this range, total waste of time and money.

Yep, they sneaked that price increase in quietly didn't they ?, and it's official, their link at the bottom of the page for UK Delivery now says 1.99, strangely France/Germany are still 99p postage, ..go figure...:facepalm:

Not bothering with any of this range, total waste of time and money.

When Red Card becomes available for other countries such as France and Germany then the shipping cost will probably rise there for non Red Card members as well.

Didn't see the postage increase, damn thats sneaky.

At least I got in with a code on this one. Really need to stop buying steels. Stupid Zavvi with their stupid stream of Disney 4k ones.

Yup, Little Mermaid and TS3 being soon, most likely

I imagine we will get TS3 before the end of November, my money is on the 25th. Not Sure when we will get little mermaid, there's Cinderella, sleeping beauty and 101 dalmations that's out/due to come out. As for pixar I can see us getting the next Batch very soon that's just been released in the states. (Cars, cars 2, brave, inside out, finding dory, finding nemo, good dinosaur and ratatouille) who knows zavvi might start pumping them out more often or 2 on the same day just to play catch up

These just look so bad.

I’m only interested in ratatouille anyway. Art isn’t as small and don’t look too crayon-y compared to the rest

Well, I was adamant I didn't want these due to the inevitable lack of continuity in artwork at the end of this range...

But I've caved and pre-ordered both so far.

Will Coco make this line up I wonder?

Well, I was adamant I didn't want these due to the inevitable lack of continuity in artwork at the end of this range...

But I've caved and pre-ordered both so far.

Will Coco make this line up I wonder?
Yup, Little Mermaid and TS3 being soon, most likely

I was only referring to Pixar releases. 11 have been released in North America in this new line so far and 5 more are on the way.
So still 14 more for the UK starting with Toy Story 3.

I believe Coco was already released in 4K wasn't it?

Reactions: St4rlord
It has come out in 4K but the only Coco steelbook I have is Blufans and that is 3D (as usual) and previous Zavvi/Best Buy was 3D I think so I expected this line up to have it in 4K too.

Just checked eBay and I was wrong. Coco didn't have a 4K steelbook release.

Just checked eBay and I was wrong. Coco didn't have a 4K steelbook release.
Yea, I think there was a 4K release in general, but not as a steelbook. However, I've not seen anything regarding Coco in this line up previously.

Hopefully beyond the "5 more" you talk about, the rest will come along afterwards. I'm guessing it will stop at Coco and then the matching artwork will end there.