61.8 KB · Views: 437
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 332
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 392
Last edited by a moderator:
Got toy story 2 today and its horrible some people were saying the white colour does not match the other two well surprise surprise it is not white, the dam steelbook is comepletely silver, matte finish and looks cheap how the hell is that what zavvi advertised on their website, fraud I swear, only positive is the embossing which is pretty good.

Got toy story 2 today and its horrible some people were saying the white colour does not match the other two well surprise surprise it is not white, the dam steelbook is comepletely silver, matte finish and looks cheap how the hell is that what zavvi advertised on their website, fraud I swear, only positive is the embossing which is pretty good.

Thanks bud. Think I will return all of them in a box via collectplus at flat rate postage.:(

JESUS H CHRIST another silver steelie that clearly shows a white finish in the pictures .... cancelling all my Disney & Pixar titles now as this company has got to learn not to keep scamming us collectors ENOUGH IS ENOUGH :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gamesgaryjp

Pictures?

Reactions: ben6212

You know what, I thought the White might not be white and possibly silver but i thought "nah, with Disney they will do white". They look like they won't match up anyway but now they defo wont with silver! Have to see to decide for myself.

FYI a member in the TS3 thread said the thing is silver and not white. So sad...