Taiwan
Release date: October 8, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

1561103008378.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
@Wreck do when know if there’s going to be any WEA, maybe the FilmArena release? If this WWA is all we’re getting, I don’t want to miss out. But if anyone is doing WEA it has to be better than this.

@Wreck do when know if there’s going to be any WEA, maybe the FilmArena release? If this WWA is all we’re getting, I don’t want to miss out. But if anyone is doing WEA it has to be better than this.
I wouldnt go so far as call it WEA elsewhere. But there is still time to get some diff art. Most premium outlets don't like doing just a part 4 etc. tho.

No matter I'd just say I'd hope that down the line we get a ts4 in the same art as these last 3 Best Buys.

I wouldnt go so far as call it WEA elsewhere. But there is still time to get some diff art. Most premium outlets don't like doing just a part 4 etc. tho.

No matter I'd just say I'd hope that down the line we get a ts4 in the same art as these last 3 Best Buys.
That's cool for those then I guess. I was hoping for something closer to @Noodles awesome mockup, or anything that semi matches the original Zavvi trilogy. But I won't hold my breath. Guess I'll be picking this up today.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Just a heads up, a lot of the spines ya my store were printed/cut off center. Notice how much space is between the bottom of the Toy Story logo and the edge of the spine plate.
783656B3-16AA-4E75-B993-3A04966BC155.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: RMA and Hella
i got my copy today, i like it, could have been bettere? hell yes; but it will do for now........by the way my local BB had tons of it, a lot wit slashes on the spines a lot with visible paint chips.so be aware......

i got my copy today, i like it, could have been bettere? hell yes; but it will do for now........by the way my local BB had tons of it, a lot wit slashes on the spines a lot with visible paint chips.so be aware......
Got mine in the mail yesterday, with a paint chip right on the front :(

Yeah, that thing is a fingerprint magnet
Thinking now with only the artwork glossed in the UK that we should be fine. Thanks for the pic of #4.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slightly strange positioning with the artwork to the right of centre ...
1570641748768.png

... almost as if the original design was to make more space for a title on the front to balance Duke Caboom on the back ...
1570641628001.png
1570641662291.png

...taking into account that the artwork is well balanced apart from that issue:-
1570642115763.png

Last edited: