Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Toy Story 4

Genre: Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Family

Director: Josh Cooley

Cast: Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Annie Potts, Joan Cusack, Patricia Arquette, Wallace Shawn, Don Rickles, Blake Clark, Estelle Harris, Jeff Pidgeon, Kristen Schaal, Jeff Garlin, Bonnie Hunt, Bud Luckey, Jodi Benson, Laurie Metcalf, Lori Alan

Release: 2019-06-20

Plot: Woody has always been confident about his place in the world and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that’s Andy or Bonnie. But when Bonnie adds a reluctant new toy called “Forky” to her room, a road trip adventure alongside old and new friends will show Woody how big the world can be for a toy.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18 and ocielz
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Toy Story 4 (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Family[/GENRE], [GENRE]Animation[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]John Lasseter[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack and so much more...[/ACTOR]

Plot: Woody and Buzz go on an adventure to find the one toy who was given away... Bo Peep. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
2h7C3cGZBEYYYgpB9CtVbgAlUj5.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Breaking: Toy Story 4 is Coming in 2017!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=124853

View attachment 113131

The sequel loosely teased for some time, The Walt Disney Company's Chairman and CEO Bob Iger today revealed during an earnings conference call that Toy Story 4 is on the way! John Lasseter, who directed the original and who now serves as Chief Creative Officer for all three of Disney's animation studios, will direct!

Although officially unconfirmed at this time, it's just about a certainty that Toy Story 4 will feature the return of Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack and the rest of the hit franchise's diverse voice talent.

Toy Story 3, released in 2010, grossed more than $1 billion worldwide. It has since been followed by a series of television specials continuing the adventures of Andy's toys. Toy Story of TERROR! premiered last year while Toy Story That Time Forgot is set to air on December 2.

“We love these characters so much; they are like family to us," says Lasseter. “We don’t want to do anything with them unless it lives up to or surpasses what’s gone before. 'Toy Story 3' ended Woody and Buzz’s story with Andy so perfectly that for a long time, we never even talked about doing another 'Toy Story' movie. But when Andrew, Pete, Lee, and I came up with this new idea, I just could not stop thinking about it. It was so exciting to me, I knew we had to make this movie — and I wanted to direct it myself.”

The script for Toy Story 4 will be provided by actors-turned-screenwriters Rashida Jones and Will McCormack, who previously penned and starred in Celeste and Jesse Forever. They're working from a story idea by Lasseter, Andrew Stanton, Pete Docter, and Lee Unkrich! Pixar's Galyn Susman will produce.

View attachment 113132

I'm slightly concerned I cried so bad watching the 3rd with my GF, And I don't cry at films(Until then). I just grew up watching it was leaving for Uni the same time Andy was going to College it was just perfect, havn't watch it since i'm not that comfortable crying.

Had to play a rugby game the night after watching TS3 at the cinema and I was not in the right frame of mind it was weird.

I'm slightly concerned I cried so bad watching the 3rd with my GF, And I don't cry at films(Until then). I just grew up watching it was leaving for Uni the same time Andy was going to College it was just perfect, havn't watch it since i'm not that comfortable crying.

Had to play a rugby game the night after watching TS3 at the cinema and I was not in the right frame of mind it was weird.
Whoever claims not to cry at the end of TS3 is just lying.

;)

@pdbluray

BANG ON THAT WAS ME pd :notworthy:. I think it was the seaming finality of thire situation the way thay just looked and held hands :arghh: :cry:. Toys became human with the genius of Pixar . We accepted and LOVED these guys like our own.

I baught myself a Buzz and Woody as well as Mr Pricklepants :shy:. Our girl has a Lotso the toy is beautiful however I DO NOT let it anywhere near my 3 :ohno: :p .

Reactions: pdbluray
Toy Story 4 Will be About Woody Falling in Love with Bo Peep

ToyStory4Banner.jpg

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...l-be-about-woody-falling-in-love-with-bo-peep
At the D23 expo (via CNBC) Disney Chief Creative Officer John Lasseter has finally confirmed the plot for Pixar’s much-anticipated Toy Story 4, which he will return to direct alongside Josh Cooley, and it has set our hearts all aflutter.

“It’s a love story with Woody and—and this is news—Bo Peep,” said Lasseter. “At Pixar and at Disney, we only make sequels if we come up with a story that’s as good or better than the original. That’s our rule. We don’t do things just to print money.”

Bo Peep (and her sheep) was introduced as Woody’s love interest in the original 1995 Toy Story, as voiced by Annie Potts (Ghostbusters). She was conspicuously absent from Toy Story 3, only briefly glimpsed in Andy’s home movies after apparently having been sold. Whether they plan to bring her back into the fold somehow or if the story is a prequel remains to be seen.

The script for Toy Story 4 will be provided by actors-turned-screenwriters Rashida Jones and Will McCormack, who previously penned and starred in Celeste and Jesse Forever. They’re working from a story idea by Lasseter, Andrew Stanton, Pete Docter, and Lee Unkrich. Pixar’s Galyn Susman will produce.

Although officially unconfirmed at this time, it’s just about a certainty that Toy Story 4 will feature the return of Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack and the rest of the hit franchise’s diverse voice talent. It will be released in theaters on June 16, 2017.
popcorn2.gif

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database