Release date: June 4, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $44.99

ts1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
@Drum18

I just realized that although you tagged me in all of the recent Best Buy Canada threads, I didn't receive any "alerts"

I wonder if that's the case with everyone else as well since I don't see any replies from anyone. :dunno:

• Informative
  • Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17 and dfoles
If you look closely at the covers of the new Toy Story 1, 2 and 3 steelbooks you'll see that even these animated films are getting "comic book" like artwork. That is not what they look like in the movies. :rolleyes: :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
For one of the very best films ever made you can never have too many releases and these are admittedly quite cute ...
1555685434460.png
1555685467320.png
1555685494410.png

... and very different to the usual TOY STORY imagery I'm used to seeing on Amarays - including the new ones
1555685027887.png

Loving the different approach to the artwork. Would love it if every Disney Pixar release had these types of designs for a full flow matching UK set, but 1) I would have to start all over again, 2) It's not gonna happen. 3) If it did happen can you really trust the entire line would follow through with matching? Nope because the then newest film release would be it's own design lol.

I'm up to date with my Pixar steels but i'll consider these if there is a UK release, but for now I need to put steels on the back burner until after holiday. GOTG is my last one.

Don't own any of these at the moment so really hoping to get hold of these.