GA
Release date: June 4, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Note: Possibly spot gloss per Wreck.

6337228_sa.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: frankfish44
I might be interested in the Toy Story. No interest in the sequels. If the steelbook is any good then I might not want Mondo X to release Toy Story.

@apsmith21 will you be hosting a Group Buy for this? Got an Australian on reddit that’s looking to get the set and some other BBUSA SteelBooks

@apsmith21 will you be hosting a Group Buy for this? Got an Australian on reddit that’s looking to get the set and some other BBUSA SteelBooks

If he joins up on the forum, I'd be glad to help.

What I've been doing for these types of requests now is to send an invoice for all items, not including shipping. People sometimes will also ask for a "quote" and I no longer have time for that. So if people ask for help, they need to do the math on their own (generally add the listings up, lol) and all I will do is to send them a detailed invoice if they generally understand the cost of what they are asking for.

Once paid, I order the items and then send the shipping quote when in hand.

In the past I would do this in good faith but I have been burned too many times on people not paying that I'm not willing to do that anymore and frankly I am not able to make as many trips to the store to return stuff.

Hopefully this of help to the person on reddit, but they need to be a member here if they want help.

• Thanks
Reactions: monanza
If he joins up on the forum, I'd be glad to help.

What I've been doing for these types of requests now is to send an invoice for all items, not including shipping. People sometimes will also ask for a "quote" and I no longer have time for that. So if people ask for help, they need to do the math on their own (generally add the listings up, lol) and all I will do is to send them a detailed invoice if they generally understand the cost of what they are asking for.

Once paid, I order the items and then send the shipping quote when in hand.

In the past I would do this in good faith but I have been burned too many times on people not paying that I'm not willing to do that anymore and frankly I am not able to make as many trips to the store to return stuff.

Hopefully this of help to the person on reddit, but they need to be a member here if they want help.
I did recommend they join here, but I was also curious if you were even planning on hosting since you hadn't made a post about it yet. Even though I'm in the US and don't participate in most of your GBs, thanks for all you do

Whatcha mean, any specifics?
well, Disney had been put out a few UHD / blu-ray discs that had underwhelmed audio quality, my first experience was with Thor: Ragnarok UHD, when i watched it i needed to check my system a few times as i thought i forgot to turn it on, it happened that their audio mix has been filtered and especially the LEF (low frequency effect - bass) was the worst, there's no impact, no dynamic, no depth, that trend even kept on going for Black Panther, Star Wars: The Last Jedi was better but if you compare with other studios like Sony or Warner... Disney audio quality are still underwhelmed and not up to standard for home theater experience...

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: dfoles
A real collector’s item! Misprints can have value too!

Very true. I’ve got a Tomb Raider Cradle of Life that has someone’s full thumbprint in the gloss finish, definitely the most unique misprint I’ve seen

• Thanks
Reactions: rschiks
Looks like a zero finish or better finish ... but are the titles de/embossed because looks like something's going on with them?

Some more pics of all three of these delightfully minimalist matching style steelbooks courtesy DVDFantasium:-
D8Y8-okXYAAcfTU.jpg:large

TOY STORY 2 and 3:-
1559839000262.png

1559839036463.png

Last edited: