Toy Story Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

May 22, 2010
california usa
Release date: October 23, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €34.99

71m+nnRe8NL._SX342_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish they would do a Toy Story 1-4 4k steelbook. I own the blu rays and 3d's, but didn't want to spend all that money for separate 4k editions. A multi steelbook would be cool.
What if they did a TS 5 after you purchased the multi 1-4 steel? You'll be spending again on either just TS 5 or a TS 1-5.

This hobby sucks your soul and we have all succumb to it. Give in. Be the slave to the steel god that controls us all and throw your money away like breadcrumbs to birds.

Reactions: spookz
They’re mine - couldn’t add the images to my earlier post on mobile to save my life. Saves me the job Noodles!

Well, what great photos they are! Thank you for sharing. :thumbs:

I've removed my post and added your Instagram photos to your own post above.

Just so you know in future... all you have to do to share an IG post on here is simply copy and paste the url. The forum is set up to then do all the hard work automatically. :D

it's a rather easy, though delicate,, process to remove the spine and turn it right side up. if there's art on the inside however, *that* thin column will consequently appear upside down
Then there'd also be the possible issue with upside down logos (Blu-ray and / or studio), though.