Jun 8, 2012
Barcelona
Release date: June 13, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon ES - Mubis
Price: €24.95
Notes: Disc 1 features Train to Busan / Disc 2 features Seoul Station

81DcAUv4u9L._SL1312_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm.....finish looks very poor there in moons pics.

Think I'll cancel this for now. If it drops in price I might pick it up down the road.

After seeing those pics up close and the the fact the discs are useless, I don't think it's worth the outlay.....

Cleverly designed steelbook giving the illusion of depth thanks to the finish behind the characters in the foreground..
Admittedly prefer the front image on the French steelbook (on the back here with this back image on the front of the French steelbook) but I appreciate this edition more primarily due to the English-language title..

As mentioned by others neither edition English-language friendly and as the U.K. discs (Korean language with English subs only) are still expensive at 9 quid each (Zavvi) it would be an expensive option atm to buy this steelbook from Amazon.es for 17 Euros + P&P + 18 quid for the U.K. release film and short.
The other issue being this is a one disc steel so SEOUL STATION will need one of those small envelopes that replacement discs are sent in or one of those self-adhesive disc hubs or if handy replacing the innards with a two disc hub set-up.

Other option being the German futurepak which I believe is also not English-language friendly but does come with both discs plus some postcards and a booklet.

Two steelbooks, one futurepak:-
France

Spain

Germany
train_pak_5-medium-jpg.319847
train_pak_7-medium-jpg.319849

Last edited: