Training Day (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 27, 2023
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on January 8, at 12PM UK time)
Price: £34.99
Notes: Premium edition extras: Exclusive Steelbook, Exclusive rigid slipcase, A3 Theatrical Poster, 4x Character Art Cards.
Special Steelbook Finishes: Overall matt, Spot gloss talent and title treatment (front) and police badge (reverse).

CEF3B0A6-3396-4B15-A8FF-6C56BC9EF826.jpeg

A1F13C8D-63AE-45E1-80BB-E42C4EF7C84E.jpeg

AB9E667F-A5D5-426D-830F-450556648BCF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
it's been more than 15min and the status of my preorder has not changed (still blue line), weird ... usually status changed faster (in a few minutes) !!!

Ordered the zavvi exclusive brown 1. The fact it comes with the slip gives it a better chance of surviving the letterbox challenge ( my postman is a former wwe champion and still likes to practice his moves on my steel's before posting)

Just pre-ordered. Unless the steelbook looks nice in hand, might put the old Zavvi steel in the slip and replace the old Blu-Ray disc with the new 4K disc.

Wow , didn't know that and I've been with zavvi 20 0dd years. Thanks .mate
The only time I have had a pre order discount is one kf for the recent titans of cult. I couldn't find the listing live and titans instagram page sent me the link and when I pre ordered it auto discounted lol.

But then you have to order from amazon Italy...
Yes as Amazon Italy sell the Italian release not the UK

Zavvi is selling the UK release

Italy release back of Jcard text will be in Italian

It works out cheaper with Amazon Italy
Price including shipping €45.50

Zavvi Price including Shipping is €47.48

Yes as Amazon Italy sell the Italian release not the UK

Zavvi is selling the UK release

Italy release back of Jcard text will be in Italian

It works out cheaper with Amazon Italy
Price including shipping €45.50

Zavvi Price including Shipping is €47.48
I know dude. It was just a joke cos amazon Italy have the suckiest packing and everything arrives damaged lol.

I know dude. It was just a joke cos amazon Italy have the suckiest packing and everything arrives damaged lol.
Last time I received a damaged order from Amazon was about 2 years ago

I get lot's of deliveries every week/month from Amazon UK/Amazon Italy/Amazon Germany/Amazon France/Amazon USA

Majority of my Amazon UK/EU orders are delivered by Amazon Logistics as in Amazon Ireland Van drivers
A rare occasion are delivered by An Post

My Amazon USA orders are delivered by DPD

Last time I received a damaged order from Amazon was about 2 years ago

I get lot's of deliveries every week/month from Amazon UK/Amazon Italy/Amazon Germany/Amazon France/Amazon USA

Majority of my Amazon UK/EU orders are delivered by Amazon Logistics as in Amazon Ireland Van drivers
A rare occasion are delivered by An Post

My Amazon USA orders are delivered by DPD
Every steelbook I got from amazon last year, the ones I bought solo and were not bundled with other items and in a box all came in an A1 card sleeve and 95% of them came damaged. I think I had about 10 in the space of a few months at which point I said bollocks to that and stopped buying from them unless it was literally my only option. Even the Hunger Games set I got from amazon italy and paid extra for gift wrap still just came in a wrap around card sleeve with the gift bag squashing into it.

Reactions: Masta Norris