Training Day (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 25, 2011
Neverland
Release date: December 1, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99
Notes: Ultra Limited With Embossed Title and Gloss Finish.

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ultra limited is a gimmick. It can mean whatever it wants to mean to Zavvi. Just a reason to cause panic in the marketplace to move stock further. Unless a specific quantity is mentioned, ulra limited could mean 4k as far as I'm concerned. I just ordered one but I would rather order it at 9.99, and with no urgency to buy due to an ambiguous stock description, I think i'll cancel immediately. Stop playing games with your hard working consumer base and please be transparent with stock allocations. I understand Zavvi doesn't have to say anything at all but don't provide vague information when it comes to stock levels. People like transperency by retailers and not to be deceited by inaccurate statements.

And I know amazon doesn't clearly imply how many copies are allocated but they don't make blanket statements like 'ultra limited' in their steelbook listings.

Ultra limited is a gimmick. It can mean whatever it wants to mean to Zavvi. Just a reason to cause panic in the marketplace to move stock further. Unless a specific quantity is mentioned, ulra limited could mean 4k as far as I'm concerned. I just ordered one but I would rather order it at 9.99, and with no urgency to buy due to an ambiguous stock description, I think i'll cancel immediately. Stop playing games with your hard working consumer base and please be transparent with stock allocations. I understand Zavvi doesn't have to say anything at all but don't provide vague information when it comes to stock levels. People like transperency by retailers and not to be deceited by inaccurate statements.

And I know amazon doesn't clearly imply how many copies are allocated but they don't make blanket statements like 'ultra limited' in their steelbook listings.
I share the same perspective as @darczap. It would be nice if they are more transparent about the stock quantity. It may be just me, but I love this movie more than the new Denzel movie, Equalizer, but I am still undecided if I want to pre-order this at it's current price.

Reactions: dfoles
just had an e-mail from amazon saying they have training day for 16.55, no picture though. I wonder if this is the same as the zavvi exclusive as shown above, i will be cancelling my order with zavvi if it is.

• Informative
Reactions: fishcp2
It won't seem like a good deal at all when it turns up with one of those horrible disappearing matte finishes. I hope i'm wrong but if not this isn't worth much more than a fiver.

Reactions: lolwut