Transformers - 5 Movie Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 5, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi ( Pre-order live October 28 at 6 PM UK time)
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 500

DqXHRsYWoAAIg9u.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre Order live Sunday October 28h at 6PM UK time

Reminder Clocks go back 1 hour at 2am Sunday 28th October to GMT time

Busy - but in a good way - collage steelbook with beautifully balanced exterior art and nicely set out interior images.

If same decent finish as US edition - will be just perfect.

Quick reminder of same artwork (same back/insides? TBC) US steelbook:-
1540638851301.png
1540638818881.png

1540638695721.png

1540638736603.png

Last edited:
Pre order live

Zavvi have been allocated only 500 as it's a shared print run in europe

Transformers.gif

Don't miss your chance to get this epic new Zavvi exclusive Transformers Complete Collection limited edition Steelbook, which includes all 5 Transformers movies!

Hurry - Only 500 available!

No 3d discs, no digital codes and a metal background finish... 5 discs shoved in a case.. that took a lot of thought! How many times can they milk these over long films... excess stock, so lets re-package them in an awful case!

Reactions: crib79
guys, is your shipping increased as of last week? 6.99 - EU. i have asked Zavvi and they told me some Global shipping price increase bullshit. :(

One must hope for same USA steelbook finish as that one was amazing. Bare metal is fine when its glossed over! That is the finish of the USA one.

guys, is your shipping increased as of last week? 6.99 - EU. i have asked Zavvi and they told me some Global shipping price increase bullshit. :(

Yep and this unfortunatelly have a negative effect on the quantity of my orders... :(

I just put this in my basket and went to checkout. $7.13 Canadian for delivery? After free delivery discount of $6.99 that's still 14 cents for delivery. Outrageous! ;)

I just put this in my basket and went to checkout. $7.13 Canadian for delivery? After free delivery discount of $6.99 that's still 14 cents for delivery. Outrageous! ;)
I don’t get the logic in charging £6.99 (or £6 if you order a steelbook..) within Europe, but shipping to Canada is not a problem, we can do it for free? :facepalm:

I don’t get the logic in charging £6.99 (or £6 if you order a steelbook..) within Europe, but shipping to Canada is not a problem, we can do it for free? :facepalm:

I know. I order extra copies sometimes because quite often items never arrive. I have had so many refunds from them for missing steelbooks. I was wondering if maybe the shipping price increase was maybe for tracking. So that's why I tested the shipping on this item. Still free. I didn't actually order it. Just wanted to see if the shipping changed for Canada.