Transformers 6-Film Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) [USA]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: May 30, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon - Walmart - Target - Best Buy
Price: $161.99 (Amazon) - $134.00 (Walmart) - $132.99 (Target) - $134.99 (Best Buy)
Notes: Transformers 1-5 & Bumblebee

Transformers 4K SteelBooks Collection.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon description

Get ready to roll out with the Autobots and their human allies as they defend the world from the evil Decepticons. This limited edition, six SteelBook set contains six blockbuster TRANSFORMERS movies on 4K Ultra HD, and out-of-this-world special features on bonus Blu-ray discs—together in one collection featuring unique artwork, housed in a fold-out slipcase with magnetic closure, and a collectible decal

If these were sold separately, I’d consider getting the first one and double dipping on Bumblebee, but I generally don’t like Michael bay films, so this is a pass for me…but I do like the art. Kinda wish the original Bumblebee steel had that art

Hello
I just found this item at Walmart at a lower price, but Amazon denied to match prize, it would be the same item at Walmart?

Amazon drop prices at various stages before release date
When price drops on Amazon it's automatically applied to your pre order

You have to wait for Amazon to drop prices they won't do it by request if you contact them and mention other retailers prices

Amazon drop prices at various stages before release date
When price drops on Amazon it's automatically applied to your pre order

You have to wait for Anazon to drop prices they won't do it by request if you contact them and mention other retailers prices
Got it, thank you for your prompt response.
I will wait then.