Transformers: Age of Extinction - Dinobot Edition (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook with Figurine) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: December 11, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €69.99

81TrMit2KqL._SL1500_.jpg

01.jpg

Last edited:
"Transformers 4: era of doom - Dinobot Edition (exclusive to Amazon.de) [3D Blu-ray] [Limited Edition] This item appears on 11 December 2014th

Last edited:
More thank likely going to cancel my order for this now that Target is getting the exact same steelbook for less than $15.

The Target exclusive will definitely not have a 3D disc or bonus disc. However, if you don't care about this, it's an easy cancel decision. Moreover getting the Target deal for $15 + picking up the Amazon USA Dinobot package for $30 still comes out far cheaper :)

So disappointed I had to cancel this but price was a bit steep considering the set was less than twenty quid on Amazon.com a while ago, I know it didn't include the steelbook but as blusteel said, Target one is $15

How did you manage that mate, if you don't mind me asking?
No that's cool. Are you sitting comfortably? Then I will begin [emoji4]

Well they cocked up my first order and I refused delivery and then complained. So they said if I order again. I would get free priority shipping and keep the black Friday price. I haggled a bit more as I don't want to pay customs. So they said if there is any customs charge, then they Will reimburse me the customs charge. Which they did. Hence the whole thing and priority shipping for £19! Yay!!!