Transformers: Age of Extinction - Dinobot Edition (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook with Figurine) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: December 11, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €69.99

81TrMit2KqL._SL1500_.jpg

01.jpg

Last edited:
No that's cool. Are you sitting comfortably? Then I will begin [emoji4]

Well they cocked up my first order and I refused delivery and then complained. So they said if I order again. I would get free priority shipping and keep the black Friday price. I haggled a bit more as I don't want to pay customs. So they said if there is any customs charge, then they Will reimburse me the customs charge. Which they did. Hence the whole thing and priority shipping for £19! Yay!!!
Well done. Just shows the difference between Amazon and other e-retailers! [emoji1]

No that's cool. Are you sitting comfortably? Then I will begin [emoji4]

Well they cocked up my first order and I refused delivery and then complained. So they said if I order again. I would get free priority shipping and keep the black Friday price. I haggled a bit more as I don't want to pay customs. So they said if there is any customs charge, then they Will reimburse me the customs charge. Which they did. Hence the whole thing and priority shipping for £19! Yay!!!

That's almost exactly what happened with me. They covered the customs and UPS fees. Ended up costing £18.69 all in.