Transformers: Limited Edition Trilogy (LE# 5000) - Autographed by Michael Bay [USA]

'Ultimate Collection Signature Series' Buy here
http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-...BM/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1325018180&sr=8-11
Exclusive Transformers Trilogy Signed by Michael Bay

Limited to 5000.

71VhDbjUyZL._AA1500_.jpg

61Fzc9FSD3L._AA1064_.jpg

REAL PICS
photo5ry.jpg

photo1ivs.jpg

photo2dgo.jpg

photo3fz.jpg

hopefully soon Deej

Cheaney is coming round mine tomorrow to watch Transformers in 3D. can't wait!!!

The 7.1 is stunning as well!!!

Yeah but not being funny I should hope they all look the same. You try signing your name on the same piece of card/paper/metal 5000 times, you'd be amazed at how many come out exactly the same :)

damn you other guys in the UK have been waiting a long time now, i got mine from ash on here and recieved in less than a week not to rub it in like. but i dont no what royal mail are doing with these shipped direct from amazon.

Reactions: ash333
damn you other guys in the UK have been waiting a long time now, i got mine from ash on here and recieved in less than a week not to rub it in like. but i dont no what royal mail are doing with these shipped direct from amazon.

They're probably making sure they get every penny they are due on these in the £8 fees. I imagine they have a few to sort through.

Yeah, havent received mine either, it's packed as a gift, so i'll probably have to go through the hassle of sending invoices and such so the State can get richer over my back :p

amazon.com

hi when i was ready to buy and realise saw amazon.com it said Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available.

Item Under Review

This item is currently unavailable from Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

is it sold out or problem?:ohno:

hi when i was ready to buy and realise saw amazon.com it said Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available.

Item Under Review

This item is currently unavailable from Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

:ohno: hope mine turns up soon now and safely as I don't want to miss out on this beauty IF it is indeed sold out for whatevea reason

Item Under Review

This happened before but was only on the Amazon page for a day or so, then it appeared back

Will not be happy with amazon if mine doesn't turn up, 21 days and counting since i had my dispatched email :shoot: