Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Received via tweet:

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Blu-Ray Steelbook (Germany)

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B005DDJW26/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Released October 13,2011

61JDsWJcMAL_SL500_AA300_.jpg

If anyone would be kind enough to post pics when it arrives, I would greatly appreciate it! I am really wondering what the back looks like, and how those ratings logos are (stickers, paper cover, etc.). Thanks a ton!

Ordered this along with the first one and the new third one from amazon.de, has been sent today, hopefully won't be long before it arrives!

got mine along with the first one from amazon.de
the artwork matches the 3 recent steelbook releases, wish they did less text on the back though, i tried to peel the barcode but is was printed as well :p

Just went back in stock, i snagged it quick as ive been after a transformers 2 steel to complete my transformers steelbook collection. :D

EDIT - Die Rache means 'The Revenge' glad it wasnt actually called that as thats a suck ass name for s movie.

Last edited:
I have the play.com steelbook from the 1st film and German version of the third film.

There's only 2 option to choose from for the 2nd film right? this one and very hard to find FS version??

would be good if Play.com released it;s own version I'm not that keen on the German release and the FS release a little hard to come across by all accounts....come play sort it our!!!:D

Thanks for the inside artwork pic.....pretty much convinced me to go for this one......I;m a transformer fan so I need to complete the trilogy !!