Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Received via tweet:

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Blu-Ray Steelbook (Germany)

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B005DDJW26/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Released October 13,2011

61JDsWJcMAL_SL500_AA300_.jpg

I have no problem with this release, any true collector knows that the FS exclusive is the one worth having. This allows others those to grab this one, so I think it pleases everyone in a whole.

My FS copy is still sealed and I'm not sure if there are any discs in it, feels heavy.
I read that some claimed their copy did comes with discs and in actual fact, FS only releases the case and not the disc in it.
Anyway, I've bought an extra copy of the IMAX version and keep it together.

So I guess I'll have to skip this one too.

My FS copy is still sealed and I'm not sure if there are any discs in it, feels heavy.
I read that some claimed their copy did comes with discs and in actual fact, FS only releases the case and not the disc in it.
Anyway, I've bought an extra copy of the IMAX version and keep it together.

So I guess I'll have to skip this one too.

Yeah, FS gave you a empty steelbook when you purchased the BD.

I have no problem with this release, any true collector knows that the FS exclusive is the one worth having. This allows others those to grab this one, so I think it pleases everyone in a whole.

I agree, but this is a easy way to continue the set at a reasonable price....for me at least.

+1 for hoping that TF3 gets the steelbook treatment. im sticking with my FS copy (with imax discs) as the artwork is way cooler than this one. its good for anyone who doesnt want to sell an organ to get it though.

Looking to buy the Canadian version... But this will do as well for a much better price, but with probably only 10% of the limitedness of the FS edition

Yeah, I think so too Tono. :movie:

I added a couple more spots in my group buy, since they come in under $19 before paypal fees and shipping