Transformers: The Last Knight (4K & 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Ashish

Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Release date: September 26, 2017
Purchase links: Best Buy 4K Edition - 2D Edition
Price: 4K $28.99 - 2D $21.99

4k.jpg 2d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I like the steelbook but can't say the same about the movie.

Ah I See.

Finally, this video explains why people buy steelbooks of movies that suck when even the purchaser agrees the movie sucks.

For some reason a movie seems to get better for some people if it gets a steelbook.

It's the only reason I can think of when it comes to purchases of steelbooks like

Assassin's Creed
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword:
Alien 3,4, Prometheus, Covenant (and every Alien related movie that comes after...gotta complete)
and the list goes on.

And the shocking fact that they actually make premium one click editions of some of the titles like these.

Steel looks great. Really nice

Finally see this (for some stupid reason) and it's by far the worst film of the year and 100% the worst transformers film. The whole merlin story made me want to pull my hair out

If the UKs turns out glossy (i doubt it considering the gloss pot is always empty after the US have used it) then I'll pick it up for £5 just for the steel alone

This is a nice steel imo. As I expected, a bombastic Atmos track. The 4k UHD pq is pretty damn awesome too. If it had the 3d disc, would have been the ultimate package, but I'm hoping for a Black Friday deal on that.