Transporter 3 (Blu-ray SteelBook) & Re-release-Debossed [Australia]

Feb 2, 2009
t3.jpg

Transporter 3 - Limited Edition (SteelBook) (Blu-ray) (805985)
Coming Soon! Pre-Order Now - Available Wednesday, 10 June 2009
AU$44.97

Please Note: As a franchise organisation, titles and prices may vary between the physical stores and this website.

This is a Blu-ray Disc (BD) movie and is not compatible for play in a normal DVD player. For more information, view our Blu-ray Information Page.

Pre-order this item and we'll include Free Delivery via Australia Post Surface Mail (Australia Only) We do not charge your card until your order is ready to ship.

Frank Martin has been pressured into transporting Valentina, the kidnapped daughter of Leonid Vasilev, the head of the Environmental Protection Agency for the Ukraine, from Marseilles through Stuttgart and Budapest until he ends up in Odessa on the Black Sea.

Along the way, with the help of Inspector Tarconi, Frank has to contend with the people who strong armed him to take the job, agents sent by Vasilev to intercept him, and the general non-cooperation of his passenger.

Despite Valentina's cynical disposition and his resistance to get involved, Frank and Valentina fall for each other, while escaping from one life-threatening situation after another.

Special Features:

Deluxe Steel Book Packaging
Director's Audio Commentary
The Making of Transporter 3
Storyboard to Feature Comparisons
Special FX
Set and Production Design
Car Stunts

Actors: Jason Statham Natalya Rudakova Francois Berleand Robert Knepper Jeroen Krabbe Alex Kobold David Atrakchi Yann Sundberg Eriq Ebouaney Silvio Simac Timo Dierkes
Director: Olivier Megaton
Audio: TBC
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Enhanced
Transfer Format: 1080p HD Widescreen
Category: Action Thriller
Region: B
Format: Blu-ray (more information)
Year: 2009
Distributor: Icon
Rating: M
Languages: English
Running Time: TBC mins

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/805985

Last edited by a moderator:
Doubt get customs charge as it isn't that expensive. Suggest visit to http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/customs/tax-and-duty.htm for further details.

I've got 2 on order and fingers crossed :rolleyes:

Thanks

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

Doubt get customs charge as it isn't that expensive. Suggest visit to http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/customs/tax-and-duty.htm for further details.

I've got 2 on order and fingers crossed :rolleyes:

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/customs/post/buying.htm seems to be the specific page (might save others a few seconds!)

All other goods
If you order or send purchased goods other than alcohol, tobacco, perfume and toilet water from a country outside the EU then you:

- don't have to pay Excise Duty
- may have to pay Customs Duty on goods with a value that exceeds £135
- will have to pay Import VAT on goods with a value that exceeds £18

Note that on all goods from outside the EU, Customs Duty is waived if the amount of duty calculated is £9 or under.

Anyone else order this one and had an email to say it's been dispatched?

I know there was a delay in them getting stock, but website is now showing in stock.

Checked my Ezy account and has said 'order pending -in stock available for shipping' - anyone who's used them before know how slow/fast these guys tend to be?...

--SNIP--I've got 2 on order and fingers crossed :rolleyes:

DOH!! Was of Paranormal Activity I had 2 on order, only one of these. Just as well with the Universum release coming.

Edge of Darkness came from them today and have to say that packaging was pretty dire but arrived in one piece with no dents etc and had a long way to come.

Last edited:
Checked my Ezy account and has said 'order pending -in stock available for shipping' - anyone who's used them before know how slow/fast these guys tend to be?...

Ive used them locally and would only use them if I had to, as you do in this case. If its in stock, usually quick. But often there stock records are wrong then yoiu will have to wait.

Reactions: Antman
Dispatched Monday - delivered Thursday - pretty good.

Have to say, as a new collector, it's REALLY annoying what they stick on these steelbooks - I really like the card outer lay this steelbook sits in, but they stuck a 'PS3 Playable' sticker onto the actual steel itself - bugger to get off without leaving a mark!:angry:

Also some slight 'scratches' on the side of the case (minor, but they're there) - I think I've only had about 50% arrive mint so far - is that about par for the course?

Anyhow, the steelbook itself - VERY nice nice debossing and great inner artwork too :D

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 96
Well this came yesterday. Very quick from email saying being processed yet again. Debossing is tasty I have to say. Just need the English one to complete the set.

.....and have just bought the UK one now. Actually isn't there a French one or is that just the stickerbook trilogy ?

Picked mine up in a second hand shop in Sydney was still in good condition and still had the cardboard backing, was freaked to se there was a german version with similar front art. But the german version has writing on the back while the oz version has some nice back art :scat: