Transporter 3 (Blu-ray SteelBook) & Re-release-Debossed [Australia]

Feb 2, 2009
t3.jpg

Transporter 3 - Limited Edition (SteelBook) (Blu-ray) (805985)
Coming Soon! Pre-Order Now - Available Wednesday, 10 June 2009
AU$44.97

Please Note: As a franchise organisation, titles and prices may vary between the physical stores and this website.

This is a Blu-ray Disc (BD) movie and is not compatible for play in a normal DVD player. For more information, view our Blu-ray Information Page.

Pre-order this item and we'll include Free Delivery via Australia Post Surface Mail (Australia Only) We do not charge your card until your order is ready to ship.

Frank Martin has been pressured into transporting Valentina, the kidnapped daughter of Leonid Vasilev, the head of the Environmental Protection Agency for the Ukraine, from Marseilles through Stuttgart and Budapest until he ends up in Odessa on the Black Sea.

Along the way, with the help of Inspector Tarconi, Frank has to contend with the people who strong armed him to take the job, agents sent by Vasilev to intercept him, and the general non-cooperation of his passenger.

Despite Valentina's cynical disposition and his resistance to get involved, Frank and Valentina fall for each other, while escaping from one life-threatening situation after another.

Special Features:

Deluxe Steel Book Packaging
Director's Audio Commentary
The Making of Transporter 3
Storyboard to Feature Comparisons
Special FX
Set and Production Design
Car Stunts

Actors: Jason Statham Natalya Rudakova Francois Berleand Robert Knepper Jeroen Krabbe Alex Kobold David Atrakchi Yann Sundberg Eriq Ebouaney Silvio Simac Timo Dierkes
Director: Olivier Megaton
Audio: TBC
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Enhanced
Transfer Format: 1080p HD Widescreen
Category: Action Thriller
Region: B
Format: Blu-ray (more information)
Year: 2009
Distributor: Icon
Rating: M
Languages: English
Running Time: TBC mins

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/805985

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you who own this ... could someone PM me. Got a question -Please, thanks.

Pictures of the perfect steelbook (almost)

Here are pictures that I thought would show why, in my humble opinion, this steelbook has all but one attribute we like in the perfect steelbook.

Blu banner,
Art work on the back cover,
No text on the back cover (some small text is ok),
Art work on the spine,
Title in proper orientation on the spine
English title :)

7067108647_ab40fd15b0_z.jpg

Inside art work (LEGS!),
Art work on disc,
Region free disc

7067108661_a1e4239a6c_z.jpg

Debossed title,
"Bling-bling" effect on front and back covers

7067108609_e72b7969ab_z.jpg

7067108627_8bbc76bb5d_z.jpg

The only attribute missing that would make this steelbook perfect is:
A glossy finish!

Is there another attribute missing from this list that would deem this steel perfect?

Wow. This is a really cool steelbook! To bad I really didn't like this movie. The first two are really good but not this one IMO. How hard is it to get this one?

Thanks for the heads up! I need to get this one. Love the art.
You welcome and while you at it don't forget to add Edge of Darkness, it's only $12.97 and it's Debossed too :scat:

Grabbed both :D

Also PA01 is $12.97 if interested but not my cup of tea although it is debossed too, was quite tempted but didn't at the end ;)

Yup, this one, Edge of Darkness and Paranormal Activity 1 are still available and affordable (except maybe not after including shipping).

Anyone ever asked these guys to put the value of the package lower so to avoid customs ? Would customs to UK be expensive for this and 2 others ?

Thanks Ross

Anyone ever asked these guys to put the value of the package lower so to avoid customs ? Would customs to UK be expensive for this and 2 others ?

Thanks Ross

I used them a lot in the past when I was collecting DVD LEs, as far as I can recall I never got hit by customs. I have however emailed them to mark it as a gift/down in value and to pack them well, just got this reply back from them today :D

Hi Hilal,

Thank you for your email.

I have informed our warehouse take care of your parcel, once your item dispatched, you will receive an email notify you from us.

Please contact us at your convenience should you have any further queries.

Kind Regards,
Mark
Customer Service Executive

Reactions: Ross
I used them a lot in the past when I was collecting DVD LEs, as far as I can recall I never got hit by customs. I have however emailed them to mark it as a gift/down in value and to pack them well, just got this reply back from them today :D

You da'Man....Hilal. :scat:

EzyDVD shipped Edge of Darkness separately as TR3 status showing: On Order – awaiting stock :rolleyes:

Oh well as long as I get it shipped eventually.