USA release is a separate release to UK

USA purchase link is different to UK and has a different release date
USA steelbook will not have BBFC age rating on Jcard and Discs

Arrow USA and Arrow UK are always separate releases

Thread for USA steelbook has been created

Zavvi USA is selling USA steelbook not UK

Arrow Video might at some stage but nothing 100% at the moment
They should!
I guess it depends on how previous Zavvi Arrow exclusives have done.... They would need to do something to make up for crap like The Lawrence of Arabia 4k steelbook...
This would be a good one to do since Arrow never released a collector's edition of it. Only a slipcover for the blu-ray edition. Even though this was the debut 4k from Arrow..

Reminder
Even though it's a Zavvi exclusive in both USA and UK
Zavvi UK SteelBook is a separate release to Zavvi USA Steelbook

UK steelbook has BBFC age rating on Jcard and Discs

UK steelbook is from Arrow Video UK (UK Discs)

USA steelbook is from Arrow Video USA (USA Discs)

USA steelbook does not have BBFC age rating on Jcard or Discs
Zavvi USA sells the USA release not the UK release

Arrow Video UK and Arrow Video USA are always separate releases even when it's a Zavvi Exclusive

Aww man beat me to it lol. When did yours take payment? Mine was like weeks ago.
Yes a few weeks ago
Arrow often take payment 2-4 weeks before release date

This stock was sent from Arrow Technicolor distribution center to THG warrington warehouse as in shipped by Hut Group
You then had your order shipped with tracked shipping

When shipped direct from Arrow Technicolor distribution center it's Royal Mail Tracked
That's when your order direct with Arrow

As this is a Zavvi release the stock was shipped from Technicolor to the THG warrington warehouse

When shipped by THG at warrington it's by Fedex with local tracking a different courier once it arrives in your country
My order once arrives in Ireland will be delivered by Fastway

Received this today (really nice finish to it) but JFC Zavvi get your **** together.
Yesterday Batman & Batman Returns arrives in two bits of caddy taped together and somehow unscathed and Tremors arrives in a massive box (big enough for 10 steelbooks) with airbags inside.
I didn’t have a clue what it was when it arrived.

Received this today (really nice finish to it) but JFC Zavvi get your **** together.
Yesterday Batman & Batman Returns arrives in two bits of caddy taped together and somehow unscathed and Tremors arrives in a massive box (big enough for 10 steelbooks) with airbags inside.

Ok so you received 2 orders in 2 days and everything is in good shape...and you're still complaining?

:wow:

Yeah my Ambulance came in one of their normal card sleeves (which are better than amazons to be fair) and I bought the worlds end steel that came in a massive great box with air bags. My tremors is arriving today, I wonder if it will be the same.