Mondo Tron: Legacy - Vinyl Edition Motion Picture Soundtrack 2XLP (Colored Vinyl)

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: Expected to ship in November 2020
Purchase link: Mondo (sold out)
Price: $35

Mondo, in partnership with Walt Disney Records, is proud to present the 10th anniversary pressing of Daft Punk's incredible soundtrack to the film TRON: LEGACY.

Our edition of the modern classic is newly (and exclusively) remastered by James Plotkin and features the entire score plus bonus tracks split across four sides of vinyl. Featuring all new artwork by Matt Taylor, housed in a spot-varnished die-cut O-Card, and pressed on 2x 180 gram colored vinyl.

TL_FC_NOSLIP_1024x.jpgTL_FC_SLIP_reveal_1024x.jpgTL_FC_SLIP_1024x.jpgTRON_GATE_1024x.jpgTRON_DISCS_1024x.png

Last edited:
I managed to order 2 copies! Does anyone know how many albums exist in this first pressing?

I managed to order 2 copies! Does anyone know how many albums exist in this first pressing?
Don't have details of how many Mondo done but it's not just Mondo who have done a reissue

The 10th Anniversary release reissue with bonus tracks also had a record store day edition
Blue Vinyl last Saturday.

Record Store day reissue used same artwork as previous editions glow in the dark album cover.

I passed on this mondo release as I already have the previous vinyl release

Reactions: MM3
Oh, I didn't know there another reissue for RSD. I know there's a RSD edition of the Reconfigured album coming in October.

Oh, I didn't know there another reissue for RSD. I know there's a RSD edition of the Reconfigured album coming in October.
Tron Legacy Record Store day edition was released on Saturday September 26th as part of drop 2 releases
Translucent Blue Coloured Vinyl
323e5cf9236cdeec19e21e177ac9a6b8.jpg

There is another edition in drop 3 on Saturday October 24th that october release is a remix edition not the original soundtrack
img-1.jpeg.jpg

Reactions: MM3
I don't usually even try for Mondo stuff any more because I've never had any luck securing anything... however, I really wanted this and figured they may have improved the ordering process by now. But, nope... it's still impossible for most folks to get items they genuinely want, whilst resellers snag them up with no issues as usual.

I was actually 5 minutes late and was able to order a copy without any problems. I think one of the problems was that it went live before Noon. Many criticize that it was not announced that it is strictly limited. But in my opinion even more people, resellers and bots would have been there at the beginning if it had been known.

Reactions: RJ MacReady
Don't have details of how many Mondo done but it's not just Mondo who have done a reissue

The 10th Anniversary release reissue with bonus tracks also had a record store day edition
Blue Vinyl last Saturday.

Record Store day reissue used same artwork as previous editions glow in the dark album cover.

I passed on this mondo release as I already have the previous vinyl release
I passed on the RSD edition since I have the original US pressing and bought the new Mondo edition.

I was supposed to get a free copy of this because of a friend in the “business” but he forgot to get copies before they went on sale with mondo. However, apparently he’s sending me the test pressing!

I was supposed to get a free copy of this because of a friend in the “business” but he forgot to get copies before they went on sale with mondo. However, apparently he’s sending me the test pressing!
I'm trying really hard to be happy for you—no other emotions, just happy. :)

Seriously, nice one!

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
I'm trying really hard to be happy for you—no other emotions, just happy. :)

Seriously, nice one!

haha cheers. He told me this was in the works a while back (think I told @Noodles about it before it was public knowledge) but when I spoke to him the other day he completely forgot to request a few copies. But it’s fine, he’s been so helpful with some collectible coloured vinyl and standard vinyl for free over the past few years. He’s working on some RSD vinyl for next year and he’s currently trying to get me another big package which If he comes through will be mega. Recently he sent me the triple Bowie live at Glastonbury vinyl which saved me £50 so I can’t complain