Mondo Tron: Legacy - Vinyl Edition Motion Picture Soundtrack 2XLP (Colored Vinyl)

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: Expected to ship in November 2020
Purchase link: Mondo (sold out)
Price: $35

Mondo, in partnership with Walt Disney Records, is proud to present the 10th anniversary pressing of Daft Punk's incredible soundtrack to the film TRON: LEGACY.

Our edition of the modern classic is newly (and exclusively) remastered by James Plotkin and features the entire score plus bonus tracks split across four sides of vinyl. Featuring all new artwork by Matt Taylor, housed in a spot-varnished die-cut O-Card, and pressed on 2x 180 gram colored vinyl.

TL_FC_NOSLIP_1024x.jpgTL_FC_SLIP_reveal_1024x.jpgTL_FC_SLIP_1024x.jpgTRON_GATE_1024x.jpgTRON_DISCS_1024x.png

Last edited:
Restocked just now, if anyone missed it

EDIT: Aaaand...sold out again. This is one of the fastest-selling albums I've ever seen from Mondo.

Last edited:
what a joke, I was there on time didnt show up searched for it added it and had to wait because of high traffic then I am in my basket and its sold out!

what a joke, I was there on time didnt show up searched for it added it and had to wait because of high traffic then I am in my basket and its sold out!
I'm so sorry! I was successful this time, but I also got sent to that waiting list en route—first time I've seen that at Mondo. Also, I was at "The Drop" page on the site at the right time, but when the countdown finished, nothing happened. I had to go back to the main page and order from there. Strange. It seems like things weren't working as normal at Mondo today, and despite the current interest in Daft Punk because of their breakup, it still surprised me that this release went so quickly. I wonder why they can't license this one for an open run, instead of so limited?

Reactions: Billy Talent
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Wow! That was the fastest-selling record we&#39;ve ever had on the site. We sold 5K records in 100 seconds. It was highly unprecedented. We are going to go through and cancel any orders from anyone who ordered multiple. And of course we will see if we can make more. <br>Stay Tuned.</p>&mdash; Mondo (@MondoNews) <a href="">March 31, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Billy Talent
I'm so sorry! I was successful this time, but I also got sent to that waiting list en route—first time I've seen that at Mondo. Also, I was at "The Drop" page on the site at the right time, but when the countdown finished, nothing happened. I had to go back to the main page and order from there. Strange. It seems like things weren't working as normal at Mondo today, and despite the current interest in Daft Punk because of their breakup, it still surprised me that this release went so quickly. I wonder why they can't license this one for an open run, instead of so limited?

would be alot better, they did that with Death stranding
they should do a 1 or 2 day only to pre order and then they can see what the total amount of purchases are and start pressing, granted that takes time so what 5 months till the records ship.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Wow! That was the fastest-selling record we&#39;ve ever had on the site. We sold 5K records in 100 seconds. It was highly unprecedented. We are going to go through and cancel any orders from anyone who ordered multiple. And of course we will see if we can make more. <br>Stay Tuned.</p>&mdash; Mondo (@MondoNews) <a href="">March 31, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

and I spend 60 seconds of those 100 waiting for the loading screen :sweat:
Well here is hoping they will reissue it....again :LOL:

Finally managed to snag this thanks to the reprint. It's still in stock if anyone else is interested...

Reactions: Stujoker
Finally managed to snag this thanks to the reprint. It's still in stock if anyone else is interested...

What are Mondo like shipping to UK? Cheers

The repressed editions are not the same variants shown in this thread. This new pressing might have better sound since splatter vinyl isn't known for it's audio fidelity.

What are Mondo like shipping to UK? Cheers
excellent packaging, always. :thumbs:

but - and maybe i have just been super unlucky - every order i have ever received from Mondo to the UK has been hit with import taxes, and withheld until i pay them. :(

Mondo aways state the contents' true value on the label invoice. i did ask them once if they could please not do that, and they refused. they also do not operate a payment sheme whereby you pay the taxes in advance as part of your upfront payment, as some other companies do.

the extra costs have stopped me buying a lot of releases over the years - nowadays, i have to know i cannot get it anywhere else/that it's a US exclusive, or that it's just too good to miss.

excellent packaging, always. :thumbs:

but - and maybe i have just been super unlucky - every order i have ever received from Mondo to the UK has been hit with import taxes, and withheld until i pay them. :(

Mondo aways state the contents' true value on the label invoice. i did ask them once if they could please not do that, and they refused. they also do not operate a payment sheme whereby you pay the taxes in advance as part of your upfront payment, as some other companies do.

the extra costs have stopped me buying a lot of releases over the years - nowadays, i have to know i cannot get it anywhere else/that it's a US exclusive, or that it's just too good to miss.
Thanks for the info

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart