smileyx9

Premium Supporter
Feb 9, 2013
Germany
Release date: 15. May 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €13.99

image.jpg

so does this mean we may see more Disney from DE?

probably,but it's prob just the same as the zavvi one's, the de re releases of the rocketeer,who framed roger rabbit and dick tracy are only a couple of weeks away,i think it's safe to say this will be the same as the zavvi release

"Das Original" (Amazon.DE)
"The Original Classic" (Zavvi)

You know, just once, I'd like to see a "Tron" steelbook released with JUST "Tron" on the spine and the disc itself.

It's as if people at Disney think that we can't tell the difference between the original film and "Tron Legacy", so they slap that "The Original Classic" line on.

Just a minor nitpick.

but all german re-realeases (who framed roger rabit, rocketeer, etc...) are cheap versions from the zavvi ones, cause no embossing and the paint from the steels are also cheap... so the zavvi releases are they to get !

but all german re-realeases (who framed roger rabit, rocketeer, etc...) are cheap versions from the zavvi ones, cause no embossing and the paint from the steels are also cheap... so the zavvi releases are they to get !

i got the german "roger rabbit", and apart from the lack of embossing and border (which was criticized heavily at all the zavvi steels as far as i remember) it looks really cool - gloss, and (almost) same artwork. the paint doesnt look "cheap" imho.

i sold my only zavvi tron steelbook a while ago, and will defnitely get this one instead to fill this gap in my collection.

If this present wave is anything to go by, the finish on this should totally blow the uk one away and should really shine and look amazing. Shame about Das original but still get it.

If this present wave is anything to go by, the finish on this should totally blow the uk one away and should really shine and look amazing. Shame about Das original but still get it.

I'm sure you could pick up a can of spray gloss cheaper than €18 some place!! :p